Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
How are they not two separate things? I know in canada its no racism or oppression an shit but these are t the same thing. Black people cant be racist.

Nah you prejudice as hell, these white people on here haven't done nothing to you or the Hispanics but you go out of your way to diss them

Nah you prejudice as hell, these white people on here haven't done nothing to you or the Hispanics but you go out of your way to diss them

Where i go out my way to diss all hispanics ? Its like 4 panamanians in the site, probably some Cubans and Dominicans. Didnt you call somebody you beef with a spic? Hypocrisy

Could gaf less about white feelings tho

tenor.gif

Honestly it’s kinda sad to see how many people talk about whites or as he just said (white feelings).

Wasn’t raised to look at things that way.
To me people are people.
Nobody better than nobody.

It’s shit like that is why you get referred to as racist in the first place so maybe think on that for a second.

Scust...

Where i go out my way to diss all hispanics ? Its like 4 panamanians in the site, probably some Cubans and Dominicans. Didnt you call somebody you beef with a spic? Hypocrisy

Could gaf less about white feelings tho

It isn't hypocrisy when I said we all do it

Honestly it’s kinda sad to see how many people talk about whites or as he just said (white feelings).

To me people are people.

It’s shit like that is why you get referred to as racist in the first place so maybe think on that for a second.

Scust...

I mean you can be scust. You not black so of course you were raised to treat people nice and give them a chance. Black Americans do all that lol

To me people are people.

Scust...

Whilst that’s how things should be in an ideal world, sadly it ain’t.

Go online on a console and see how quick some of my fellow whites are to use racial slurs when losing in a game.

Now apply that to rich white who can tactically manoeuvre through real life applying tactics the kids use for gaming but it’s actually affecting living.

By that standard race was ran off and mz kb and anybody else who didnt post for 2 weeks.
Anytime you stop posting for a length of time because of the words/actions of someone else you got run off

It ain't nothing negative or to be ashamed about, it just is

Back