Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
Smmfh. I'm about to put more money on his head. Gotta think of a real shitty sn now.

"i know what your daddy looks like nigga"

Unbann SWIJ i still got jokes for days when it comes to that nigga.

Id bring back Dizz cause that nigga was unintentionally funny. Just the way he took IC shit so serious was funny as fuck to me. I remember when that nigga slid on that dusty ass suit jacket and spent his thanksgiving on tinychat by himself lmao like nigga where the fuck is your family?

Id bring back Dizz cause that nigga was unintentionally funny. Just the way he took IC shit so serious was funny as fuck to me. I remember when that nigga slid on that dusty ass suit jacket and spent his thanksgiving on tinychat by himself lmao like nigga where the fuck is your family?

Didn’t even play a woman to get men nudes on the IC?

could be a catfish. they post like a white person trying to ruin a black site with low quality content.

Yeah we had a cac like that on the IC named zzombie.
Any agents, racist, man dykes and bullies will get bullied or run off. Even if I gotta go at them dolo.

Yeah we had a cac like that on the IC named zzombie.
Any agents, racist, man dykes and bullies will get bullied or run off. Even if I gotta go at them dolo.

Lol at getting mad at bullies and in the same sentence saying they should get bullied off.

Lol at getting mad at bullies and in the same sentence saying they should get bullied off.

These people all on some shit, mf'ers hate bullies but going to turn into one, hate racism but openly be racist against other people. They don't know what they want

Back