Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
Cause he knew he was dead wrong. Nigga was arguing just cause he got beef with Kandy.
He will argue me up and down but when some people call him out on his shit, he backs down or “don’t see their post” or ignores it.

I can say one thing. Then I’m a bimbo, slut, whore, jackass but when them niggas on his ass(nh) nigga tail tucked.

If posters cant see a white poster saying “maybe yall should have defended yourselves better”
As problematic then yeah...

Throw them away too real shit
I dont see Lucien as a white poster

He will argue me up and down but when some people call him out on his shit, he backs down or “don’t see their post” or ignores it.

I can say one thing. Then I’m a bimbo, slut, white, jackass but when them niggas on his ass(nh) nigga tail tucked.

Thats why I said what I said in that other thread. That nigga got mad with you and literally insulted your son who passed. Like I would NEVER stoop that low and insult a loster personally like that. Shit just words on a screen.

And to be honest I was cool with homie till he said that...showed his true colors.

His difference of opinion on who can and cant be racist was cool. But once he crossed that line...

Thats why I said what I said in that other thread. That nigga got mad with you and literally insulted your son who passed. Like I would NEVER stoop that low and insult a loster personally like that. Shit just words on a screen.
He said he said it because i talked about his daddy. His daddy is deceased. I had no clue. He knew about mine tho. That’s old news tho.

Let me sneeze tho. I’m every name but what’s on my birth certificate. I peeped his game tho awhile back tho.

He said he said it because i talked about his daddy. His daddy is deceased. I had no clue. He knew about mine tho. That’s old news tho.

Let me sneeze tho. I’m every name but what’s on my birth certificate. I peeped his game tho awhile back tho.

Again...you didnt know and it wasnt even close to the level of disrespect he showed. As a man you gotta be able to compose yourself. Thats shit was weak as fuck.

And like I said in the other thread. He don’t EVER go for Goldie. It’s always the “mods” fault somebody get banned.

You do know shit normally gotta be cleared by the nigga that run this site but the mods are running rampant. Lmaoo

True. Literally aint even respond to Goldie.

Chitownb got ghost when chicity asked if he wanted to represent Lucien in abw court

How about unlike your punk ass and all the other jackasses I'm not on here all damn day, I'm out after 3pm. You a mod you can see I wasn't online dumbass

Cause he knew he was dead wrong. Nigga was arguing just cause he got beef with Kandy.

I didn't even reference that broad,I said he he shouldn't be banned before her ass banned him so now what you go come up with I'll wait

I can say one thing. Then I’m a bimbo, slut, whore, jackass but when them niggas on his ass(nh) nigga tail tucked.

Shut up bitch

If posters cant see a white poster saying “maybe yall should have defended yourselves better”
As problematic then yeah...

Throw them away too real shit

Nigga I already said he was wrong for saying that but it shouldn't be a bannable offense, you niggas got in your feelings calling for a ban well before that. Cut the bullshit

Why did I insult that lil nigga, because she insulted my dad, you nigga come up with everything possible to defend that broad. STFU nigga, you an idiot

Again...you didnt know and it wasnt even close to the level of disrespect he showed. As a man you gotta be able to compose yourself. Thats shit was weak as fuck.

Hop off that bitches clit nigga, I said what I said and don't feel sorry about it at all just like she don't feel sorry about her role in out interactions.

Shut up bitch
tenor.gif

Back