Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
The thing is me and this broad would have no interaction at all on here if she would just stay in her lane but every time somebody say something to me this bimbo come running to add her two cents

Nigga I already said he was wrong for saying that but it shouldn't be a bannable offense, you niggas got in your feelings calling for a ban well before that. Cut the bullshit

Show me a post where I called for ban before that post and Ill give you 2mil bruh. So you cut the bullshit nigga.

Wow. I love how no matter how long I'm gone for there's always somebody talkin shit about me sooner or later like I never left.

I'll always march for what's right, free the ABW political prisoners they ain't do nothing to be sentenced to life without parole.

Maybe Dizz because he did threaten that girl Goldie is fond off

And maybe Mizury because no one has a clue what she did.

But the others a pardon is past due
Nobody knows what I did because i ain't get banned dummies.

Yeah i chose the "Nobody" option, but if we could get that not as crazy white lady with the big ol boobies back that would be dope. I didnt care much for her opinion but boobs are great. Keep mizury gone though nobody wants to read her meth rants all day.
Yup... this shit right here's why yall think I'm banned... u would have to be stupid and or crazy keep being talked to and about like this and not leave.....
BYE.

Back