Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
Yall dont get it... for some folks this the closest thing to black community we can find... live out in bfe whitepeopleville. Then ya run people off. And then it's like fuck the world. White people suck red people suck. Fuck even black people suck. Whatever. It is what is. I am absolutely finished trying to belong anywhere and she was done before me

Yall dont get it... for some folks this the closest thing to black community we can find... live out in bfe whitepeopleville. Then ya run people off. And then it's like fuck the world. White people suck red people suck. Fuck even black people suck. Whatever. It is what is. I am absolutely finished trying to belong anywhere and she was done before me
I wish this wasn't the outlook, however, there was some super fishy shit going on at the time and we did what we felt was in the best interest of the site at that time.

Fwiw, I liked your friend for the short time she was here and if that experience has soured any chance as a return then it is what it is. It wasn't anything personal but I understand if she feel like she can't come back

LMAO ???

Oh I get it. Still dont know the details. But I was hacked. And Id bet money I know who it was. I prolly skeered him lol. But like u said. It is what it is.

tenor.gif

Wasn't Mizury white tho???

She is still white b lol

She wasn't on no fuck shit when she was here but her asking getting compromised didn't help either

I'm trippin on the "we" part.

Fuck it, I'm old, shit just might be how it is nowadays and I just don't understand.

First like I always said I am not white. Fuck you... technically if you want to use colors instead of nationality I'm red and dark White. you act like Italians r some kind of civilized White!? Shouldn't matter what fucking color you r communities Community yo

I'm trippin on the "we" part.

Fuck it, I'm old, shit just might be how it is nowadays and I just don't understand.

You’d be surprised. Most of the reason Im on here cuz I’m just not around as much of our kind like I used to. Can’t share these views with everyone...

Ilearned one thing coming back and forth to this place... I don't have to be black to be darker than all y'all

First like I always said I am not white. Fuck you... technically if you want to use colors instead of nationality I'm red and dark White. you act like Italians r some kind of civilized White!? Shouldn't matter what fucking color you r communities Community yo

See, I don't know who the fuck you are aside from a couple of posts and maybe a vague memory of picture, which is why I questioned it and why that "we" didn't land correctly when I read it.

I had written out a bunch of shit I've decided not to post. Instead, I'll return in kind: Fuck you too.

Back