FEATURED Who Had The Worst Fall Off Since 2012/2013?

test
Him and Curren$y... I hated that entire wave back in the day.
Wait...I like Currensy lol. And I used to be a fan of the movement back then. I think current Wiz just too comfortable to try .

I think the whole how fly movement and feeling was for chill niggas who wasn't in the streets or super nerdy. It was for the smokers and dudes who just wanted to chill and smash chicks lol.

Ironically I never smoked or drink like that in my life but I vibed with cargo shorts and snap back shit back then lol.

I’ll slap the shit outta you man

Wait...I like Currensy lol. And I used to be a fan of the movement back then. I think current Wiz just too comfortable to try .

I think the whole how fly movement and feeling was for chill niggas who wasn't in the streets or super nerdy. It was for the smokers and dudes who just wanted to chill and smash chicks lol.

Ironically I never smoked or drink like that in my life but I vibed with cargo shorts and snap back shit back then lol.
Nah, I rock with both of em... I just hated their delivery. That whole "I'm too high to sound excited about life" cadence never sat right with me.

Idk hy niggas keep saying Rocky, every time he drop his albums and songs hits. Yeah he tryna be like Kendrick on dropping music but i wouldn't call it a fall off

Idk hy niggas keep saying Rocky, every time he drop his albums and songs hits. Yeah he tryna be like Kendrick on dropping music but i wouldn't call it a fall off
I mean he's not a failure or anything but he definitely could've been a bigger artist. I mean there was a point in the 2010's where A$AP Ferg was a bigger artist than him

A great era

Reactions: silverfoxx
Sean will be mentioned in the history of hip hop though, if for nothing else than for being arguably the first rapper to use the hashtag flow that was popular around 2010.