FEATURED Who Had The Worst Fall Off Since 2012/2013?

test
I'm washed so I really don't know what's going on and like I said it's mainly because thot rap has been the focus now. Last thing I remember dababy got cancelled for saying some homophobic things at his concert now all I hear is ice spice ,sexy redd, sukiyana blah blah blah oh and random "rapper" I've never heard of got killed weekly.
The other main problem is internet drill rap with these gamertag ass niggas" ynw ,ybn etc banging on the net. All that internet thighing" pulling up on the opps" need to die and focus on real rap. Thers still dudes out there like k dot and tde, cordae, Denzel curry, earthgang etc that are worth listening to

I actually wouldn't have known had I not seen the movie. The soundtrack is actually decent. Metro Boomin did a good job putting it together

I hate that people are taking this Drake line and acting like he predicted something. It's a fact of entertainment, art, and life that people are going to 'fall off'. People have peaks and valleys. Most rappers have a period of being hot, and then if there careers continue it's a cooler period. It's not like he's the only person from that era left standing, that would be impressive or something to predict.

Rocky and Chance to me have still had some monumental fall offs compared to where I thought they’d be 10 years ago….
The crazy thing is Chance hasn't released an album in 4 years, but if he had just stepped back, taken a break, and dropped an album where he put some effort into the rapping he would've bounced back. Jack Harlow just did that this year, Eminem even did it with that Kamikaze album and he's a vet.

Reactions: Word....Life
I hate that people are taking this Drake line and acting like he predicted something. It's a fact of entertainment, art, and life that people are going to 'fall off'. People have peaks and valleys. Most rappers have a period of being hot, and then if there careers continue it's a cooler period. It's not like he's the only person from that era left standing, that would be impressive or something to predict.
Funny thing is this line could've been in a "rap lyrics that aged terribly" thread if Drake had fallen off in the last decade.

aint that nigga somewhere kicking and punching bamboo trees training or some shit?
Lol wiz’s last stand was that Paul Walker shit

Next time I see him it’s in an Oreos commercial during the pandemic