Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any of yall got suppressors? Did you have to take any steps to get it?

I'm looking into what I need to do to get one in my state, it looks like I just need to register with ATF.

I'm looking into what I need to do to get one in my state, it looks like I just need to register with ATF.

I wouldn't mind one for my 22wmr or 9mm joints. I think all it is in this state is just filling out the ATF forms, paying for the tax stamp and waiting for it to get approved.

Crazy 'cause I remember a time here in MI where simply having a suppressor would land you in prison by itself.

I did took a 11 months to get my shit. What state you in? Longest thing is waiting to get out of atf jail and paying for it then having to wait so long to get it. But you have to get finger printed.
Got mine from silencerco here is the company. https://silencerco.com/shop/ easiest process

I'm in VA.

Waiting a year is crazy, but I'm gonna register for it this week.
What are you putting it on? Cause you'll also have to buy a mount. Unless what you are putting it on already has a threaded barrel. Which ever company you buying from be sure you call and talk to somebody. They gone be able to answer all your questions.
Cause they'll send it to a FFL and they'll keep it till you are cleared. The place I got mine sent to wouldn't even let me look at the damn thing "shoot point blank which is a franchise of gun ranges like a mofo Walmart" I called corporate and other places and they was like yea you can look all you want but you can't take it out the store. I'm like you think I'm going to run out the store with it? And risk having atf,fbi and who ever else looking for me over something like that.

Back