Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is what I don't get. The majority of gun crimes are committed by illegal carriers. Why take guns away from the legal ones if the criminals are getting them anyway?

They wanna disarm folks especially folks of color.
That’s why I think it all comes down to.

They wasn’t this far with till more and more blacks legally carried firearms

Reactions: The Mad Titan
They wanna disarm folks especially folks of color.
That’s why I think it all comes down to.

They wasn’t this far with till more and more blacks legally carried firearms
For them to that, they have to disarm white folks too and that'll probably cause a civil war. White folks aint giving up their guns

My two, looking to add another soon. Not a big gun enthusiast but like them so not sure what I'll get next. My brother has some kind of automatic(semi) shotgun I need to get the name of it. Shits dope, never seen a shotgun with a magazine like that before.

View attachment 277397

I got a Panzar AR 12 shotgun. Its cool having an AR style shotty. I took it to the range and dumprd a mag. Ppl were leaning out of their stalls like wtf are you shooting?

Kicks like a mule tho and will have your shoulder sore

oh my goodness this @Chicity fool was about to shoot his fuckin face off. i want to laugh but it aint even fuckin funny. you coulda killed somebody.

nigga, SAFETY fuckin first. you fuckin derp

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: Chicity

You can buy "items" from this site on a 4 month payment plan.. Make the 1st payment and they ship your item, no questions asked and make equal payments for the next 3 months. Its where I got mine so its legit.

Reactions: Eyerone