Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn... I've always lusted after the FN SCAR 20... But this shit here? I'd be just like dude in the video shootin' shit just to see it explode.

After seeing this video, how could you not want one? This is basically the rifle of my dreams. What couldn't this monster stop?

Scorpion came in. Went to go pick it up from the store. Got to hold it only to have bc come back delayed. Shit fucked up my day.

What pisses me off more os that until March we were able to forego a bc if we had a cpl. Now MI cpls exempt status changed and we gotta do checks.

Aint no tellin when Ima get mt shit

They made a 15 round flush fit mag for the Glock 43x. Just as much as the standard Glock 19 in a smaller profile. Of course i got the G43 and not the 43x. Now i have to upgrade.

yall see this?

i can't wait. i know i could easily just get a regular rifle but fuck that. i'm all about consistency.

somethin like that.

i've never owned a rifle so i dont know what parts you can have shipped directly to your house
You can have everything shipped to you but the lower receiver.
cbc-complete-lower.jpg

That's where the serial number is and the only thing that requires a background check.

You can have everything shipped to you but the lower receiver.
cbc-complete-lower.jpg

That's where the serial number is and the only thing that requires a background check.

ok so in this case, the chasis is a custom upper and lower.

you can get the whole thing sent to your house. All you need is a p320 FCU.

Just another way to get more out of “one” firearm.

yall see this?

i can't wait. i know i could easily just get a regular rifle but fuck that. i'm all about consistency.

This makes sense. The part of the shit that is actually considered a 'gun' by the federal government is just the lower receiver. That's why building shit is way better. Plus you can then change out whatever you want and make the shit a totally different gun.

You go to a normal range or a tactical range? My normal one is super nice, 15 lanes, huge retail gun store attached to it. But I'm building the AR and I kinda wanna try that shit out at a tactical range when I'm done.

Normal range.

they have a few tactical ones out here just never checked them out

Back