Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man, fucking lady from the gun store just called me saying the DoJ is STILL backed up on background checks so she can't release my lower receiver to me today, as scheduled. Man, fuck this Covid19 shit, bruh. This shit has literally seeped into every part of our lives.

Yeah this is bullshit. I wanna make a few purchases but since the feds revoked our no background check wtih CPL sales here in MI, I'm guessing I won't see my shit for a while

It was fun while it lasted, smdh

Since I got my pistol, I been practicing getting up, unlocking the safe, loading mag, and cocking it in the morning when I wake up and before I go to sleep.

Next week I'm a start setting alarms for the middle of the night. The thought process is that I'll create some muscle memory and mental awareness like it was at basic.

I want it to become something I can do on auto pilot. Also grabbing a .38 in the next week or so.

Look into S&W airweight

IMG_20200429_165634~2.jpg

1 of the better .38 models

Cool but I put myself on timeout from guns for a month

Fucked around and shot a round in the house last night.

lol

tryna do all them John Wick drills

if you gonna play around like that make sure it's unloaded, but I wouldn't recommend playin round like that

Bruh you can't say this and not drop the story. What kind of damage you do?

Also if you gone practice use dummy round where they don't fire
In my closest I do loading/unloading every day and night. And I do 5 trigger squeezes on safety, 5 off safety. Always pointing down thankfully. Usually my kids sleep as I do it very late at night and very early in the AM

Anyway, man I forgot to clear the chamber after I removed the magazine last night. I cleared it before I took the mag out like a dummy smh. Lost that bullet and had to find it in my laundry basket. Anyway, I didnt think to check the chamber and did my 5 squeezes on safety. Took the safety off, squeezed, and POP! Went thru my closet floor into my living room, thru a recliner arm, into the crawl space.

Woke my kids up, the dogs up, my ears up. Been hearing about all day from they mother but it's cool now

In my closest I do loading/unloading every day and night. And I do 5 trigger squeezes on safety, 5 off safety. Always pointing down thankfully. Usually my kids sleep as I do it very late at night and very early in the AM

Anyway, man I forgot to clear the chamber after I removed the magazine last night. I cleared it before I took the mag out like a dummy smh. Lost that bullet and had to find it in my laundry basket. Anyway, I didnt think to check the chamber and did my 5 squeezes on safety. Took the safety off, squeezed, and POP! Went thru my closet floor into my living room, thru a recliner arm, into the crawl space.

Woke my kids up, the dogs up, my ears up. Been hearing about all day from they mother but it's cool now

I’m glad everybody okay.

But damn bruh. Just do dry firing

Jesus. Shit could've easily went the other way, fam. But I been in your shoes, so I know you don't ned me to to tell you that. I know you been running around thinking about how you might've seriously injured a family member...or worse. I been there.

Yikes!

I’m glad everybody okay.

But damn bruh. Just do dry firing
Yeah. My ex brought up a great point that I dont need both clips full so I'm a empty one in the next day or 2. Or just buy another mag cause they was a bitch to load.

Either way, definitely not doing shit else until I have an empty one to fire with

Jesus. Shit could've easily went the other way, fam. But I been in your shoes, so I know you don't ned me to to tell you that. I know you been running around thinking about how you might've seriously injured a family member...or worse. I been there.

Yikes!
Hell yeah man. The spot it hit is where my youngest kids loving laying that arm and such. My oldest plays her Xbox in that seat.

I'm glad everyone was in bed but my oldest could have easily snuck down there to watch Netflix or play Fortnight.

I'm thankful no one was down there but def see I got become more disciplined and can't allow myself to skip steps and not check the chamber

I'm def not ready for another one tho. That's for sure

yea, I wouldn't do that no more lol

& I'd keep sum spare mags full jus in case, over time constantly loadin & unloadin will loosen the spring which could cause feedin issues

& try not to chamber the same round over & over, the bullet will push back into the casing & misfire

Its a blessing nobody was hurt, be sure talk to your little one's about it just in case. As they say treat every gun like it's loaded.

If you practice dry firing they called tap caps They dummy round and come in different caliber sizes.

I know my handguns have one in the chamber when ever I pull out to show to somebody I do the mag and the one in the chamber when I get it back I always check it again then reload it.

Back