Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
For those who have fired an AR-10, how does it compare to firing an AR-15?

I'm familiar with the recoil on an M16(AR-15). That's why I wanted the comparison. I really want an AR-10 if I'm able to get my rights restored.
only difference is the recoil though. if you get one add a limb saver to it, it soaks up some of that recoil

Yea. The AR build ain’t gon be an option for me right now.

I’m just buy one this summer and start the build next year

Yea. The AR build ain’t gon be an option for me right now.

I’m just buy one this summer and start the build next year

Damn, sorry to hear that. I copped an Anderson lower receiver the other day to start my build. DOJ is behind on processing shit so the waiting period is longer than usual. Can't wait to get my hands on the shit. About to start ordering parts.

I like Paul Harrell's videos. Very informative and he takes a lot of time with each gun he reviews. I knew Hi Point guns were questionable, if not outright trash, but now I'm convinced that Hi Point really only makes guns for hood niggas to shoot other hood niggas with and commit robberies. I've never fucked with them, but I've heard stories and ain't none of them been any good.

I legit don't think Hi Point guns are meant to be used too long, hence the ridiculous amount of work it takes to disassemble/reassemble one or how they don't fit a generic holster. 'Cause, really, how many hood niggas are genuinely cleaning the biscuit or taking them to the range to break 'em in?

I like Paul Harrell's videos. Very informative and he takes a lot of time with each gun he reviews. I knew Hi Point guns were questionable, if not outright trash, but now I'm convinced that Hi Point really only makes guns for hood niggas to shoot other hood niggas with and commit robberies. I've never fucked with them, but I've heard stories and ain't none of them been any good.

I legit don't think Hi Point guns are meant to be used too long, hence the ridiculous amount of work it takes to disassemble/reassemble one or how they don't fit a generic holster. 'Cause, really, how many hood niggas are genuinely cleaning the biscuit or taking them to the range to break 'em in?

The non metal slides make them so cheap and trash

Deadass. When I meet a nigga with a Hi Point, I just assume that he stuck up a check cashing spot at some point in the past or has plans to do so in the future.

Hi Point basically makes modern day Saturday Night Specials. There's a reason why you can cop two C9's for the cost of ONE decent .22LR pistol.

Since I got my pistol, I been practicing getting up, unlocking the safe, loading mag, and cocking it in the morning when I wake up and before I go to sleep.

Next week I'm a start setting alarms for the middle of the night. The thought process is that I'll create some muscle memory and mental awareness like it was at basic.

I want it to become something I can do on auto pilot. Also grabbing a .38 in the next week or so.

Back