Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Fumbled Their Debut More??

A man that fumbled wouldn’t have spawned 3 hits from an album he “fumbled”. Let me ask you a question where should Fivio be right now? Is 2019 DaBaby a good comp?
Those 3 hits came out prior to the album

Those 3 hits were fueled by the hype he had

The rest of the album was garbage so those 3 hits you’re referring to ultimately didn’t help him enough to establish control over the void pop left

Your move

Those 3 hits came out prior to the album

Those 3 hits were fueled by the hype he had

The rest of the album was garbage so those 3 hits you’re referring to ultimately didn’t help him enough to establish control over the void pop left

Your move
Say My Name came out after the album dropped. You didn’t answer my question where should Fivio be?

Say My Name came out after the album dropped. You didn’t answer my question where should Fivio be?
Okay so he spawned 1 hit after the album came out is your argument? Sounds weak

I didn’t answer your question because you asked it to give me more context or clarification

Since I understand there’s no need to answer it

Your 3 hits argument fell apart

What’s next

Okay so he spawned 1 hit after the album came out is your argument? Sounds weak

I didn’t answer your question because you asked it to give me more context or clarification

Since I understand there’s no need to answer it

Your 3 hits argument fell apart

What’s next
I gave one example of a hit after his album dropped.

Im simply asking for more context into where you think he should be. I used 2019 DaBaby as an example.

I gave one example of a hit after his album dropped.

Im simply asking for more context into where you think he should be. I used 2019 DaBaby as an example.
You said the album spawned 3 hits

We figured out 1 originated after the album came out

Therefore the argument is no longer valid

I think fivio should be more relevant than he is I don’t have a comparison

You said the album spawned 3 hits

We figured out 1 originated after the album came out

Therefore the argument is no longer valid

I think fivio should be more relevant than he is I don’t have a comparison
He’s overachieved imo. For as limited as he is he’s gone further than he probably has any right going. He’s the new French Montana.

he’s not even what French was though

He’s maybe Don Q

Same for Dave East

Since you wanna force comparisons out of me
I don’t even know what Don Q looks like. Bad comparison. If this was basketball Fivio would be in that Tobias Harris lane.

If you drop the ball you fumble

Less wrestling and more football

Where was the “ball” dropped?

The nigga NEVER made incredible music or was touted as being some amazing lyricist.

He was a stand in for Pop Smoke in lieu of his death. He was able to parlay his status as a stand in to writing on DONDA, which he was able to parlay into getting an album executive produced by Kanye West.

What the fuck more could he have done?

No one would have ever predicted that would have EVER happened.

Yet, somehow, a nigga like you thinks he fumbled, when like someone else said…dude overachieved like a motherfucker. He’s LUCKY.

Where was the “ball” dropped?

The nigga NEVER made incredible music or was touted as being some amazing lyricist.

He was a stand in for Pop Smoke in lieu of his death. He was able to parlay his status as a stand in to writing on DONDA, which he was able to parlay into getting an album executive produced by Kanye West.

What the fuck more could he have done?

No one would have ever predicted would have EVER happened.

Yet, somehow, a nigga like you thinks he fumbled, when like someone else said…dude overachieved like a motherfucker. He’s LUCKY.
I’m not arguing with a nigga who didn’t listen to the album

He could’ve made a better album for one

It was a fumble the same way knockout city was a fumble

Back