Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Fumbled Their Debut More??

We were already talking about crossover potential

I said multiple lanes

I thought you would’ve known I meant musically

My apologies

View attachment 1148599
Lol he never made crossover music or really attempted to for the most part. I don’t see what you’re basing this off of. That’s like me saying I expect Trae Young to be an elite defender. That’s how you sound with this crossover appeal shit.

Lol he never made crossover music or really attempted to for the most part. I don’t see what you’re basing this off of. That’s like me saying I expect Trae Young to be an elite defender. That’s how you sound with this crossover appeal shit.
lol do you want me to pull up when you was arguing that Trae’s defense will improve or get better or whatever you said?

lol do you want me to pull up when you was arguing that Trae’s defense will improve or get better or whatever you said?
I never said he was elite just that he makes a better effort compared to years past. As for Dave he never tried to be a crossover star. He just made his music.

@Sony Montana

Found proof this nigga Dave East has yes men around him.

If you go to 4:45 seconds ( this came out recent) dude clearly can rap in a different octaves but chooses not too. It pisses me off so much man. Even J Cole advice couldn't convince him to step up his flow smh.

Back