Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Fumbled Their Debut More??

I mean it could just be he not that good tho. His shit is boring that it. Climate and style and all that is cool but that shit is boring.

I think we gotta figure out why north east people don’t support their artists I mean up until maybe 10 years ago you could be regional and be good. Like it can’t just be the radio. Does a 30 year old in NYC wanna to hear some nyc shit

Maywood passive aggressively posting tweets from random niggas is nasty

but it just proves my point

Dave East should not be in the same convo as Mach hommy and stove god cooks lmao

Lol niggas wanna pick and choose when the music landscape matters

Griselda
TDE
Dreamville
Badass
Etc

All put out music since 2016 and they have been fine

But when it’s East, eyerone wanna have this wack ass argument about how he can’t thrive during these times lol

Like stop it bro

Griselda don’t sell no fuckin records. Google it for yourself. https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/407337-benny-the-butcher-tana-talk-4-first-week-sales-projections-news

Joey Badass don’t sell no fuckin records for real. Google it for yourself. Matter fact, I’ll help you.

Dreamville? Outside of J Cole, get this…don’t sell no fuckin records either. Here’s bas’s record sales and then JID

IMG_0629.jpg

TDE…outside of kendrick & sza? Yeah nigga, they ain’t selling no fuckin records like that.

Absoul’s latest project
IMG_0630.jpeg

So yeah nigga. None of these teams you mentioned really move the needle commercially when it comes to music. Griselda is popular but even that only nets them so many record sales.

If anybody needs to “stop it”, it’s you, nigga. You don’t know what you talking about and shoulda used a diff word other than “fumble” for this entire thread.

Now stfu

Maywood passive aggressively posting tweets from random niggas is nasty

but it just proves my point

Dave East should not be in the same convo as Mach hommy and stove god cooks lmao

I mean if he was billed as an underground dude would that be better? I know he was on the freshman joint but he was ne Dr billed as bringing east coast back was he?

Griselda don’t sell no fuckin records. Google it for yourself. https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/407337-benny-the-butcher-tana-talk-4-first-week-sales-projections-news

Joey Badass don’t sell no fuckin records for real. Google it for yourself. Matter fact, I’ll help you.

Dreamville? Outside of J Cole, get this…don’t sell no fuckin records either. Here’s bas’s record sales and then JID

View attachment 1148458

TDE…outside of kendrick & sza? Yeah nigga, they ain’t selling no fuckin records like that.

Absoul’s latest project
View attachment 1148460

So yeah nigga. None of these teams you mentioned really move the needle commercially when it comes to music. Griselda is popular but even that only nets them so many record sales.

If anybody needs to “stop it”, it’s you, nigga. You don’t know what you talking about and shoulda used a diff word other than “fumble” for this entire thread.

Now stfu
I wasn’t even strictly talking about album sales lil bro

You typed all of that for nothin

Also I thought you were done

You can’t quit me

Tweets with 0 traction and subpar music. It's like he's making the point for Beta lol
It’s confusing too

He’s siding with eyerone when eyerone’s argument is Dave never had it in him to be someone

he should be on my side lol

Too busy being sassy maybe

Eyerone

Dave East should not be a lower caliber of artist than reason from TDE or JID

Babyface ray should not be as or more relevant than Dave

Stop focusing on the word fumble semantics man

Someone mentioned XXL let’s look at that list and tell me is Dave in a worst position than than the others.

Denzel Curry
Lil Dicky
Desiigner
G Herbo
Lil Yachty
Anderson Paak
Kodak Black
Lil Uzi Vert
21 Savage

Someone mentioned XXL let’s look at that list and tell me is Dave in a worst position than than the others.

Denzel Curry
Lil Dicky
Desiigner
G Herbo
Lil Yachty
Anderson Paak
Kodak Black
Lil Uzi Vert
21 Savage
Uzi
Kodak
Paak
Yachty
Herbo

>>>

If you wanna use Dave East being on lil dicky show which has 3 seasons then even lil dicky

>>>>

Do better man lol

Uzi
Kodak
Paak
Yachty
Herbo

>>>

If you wanna use Dave East being on lil dicky show which has 3 seasons then even lil dicky

>>>>

Do better man lol
I can’t name a Lil Dicky song. And if being on a show is a factor then Dave was on the Wu Tang show.

I can’t name a Lil Dicky song. And if being on a show is a factor then Dave was on the Wu Tang show.
Word but if you want to go into a show being a factor what weighs more?

Being cast to play another rapper in a show that’s not yours or having your own show and having the other guy be in your show?

Word but if you want to go into a show being a factor what weighs more?

Being cast to play another rapper in a show that’s not yours or having your own show and having the other guy be in your show?
I don’t think shows mean anything. That’s like talking about an athletes off field/court endeavors in an argument about who’s better in their sport. In music Dave’s career>>Lil Dicky.

Back