Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Fumbled Their Debut More??

I don’t think shows mean anything. That’s like talking about an athletes off field/court endeavors in an argument about who’s better in their sport. In music Dave’s career>>Lil Dicky.
Then why did you keep talking about it? Lmao

I even said if you wanna use acting as a factor in everything than Lil Dicky>>

Okay fine then don’t count him

I still said like damn near the entire list which you said nothing about because..well I know why lol

Then why did you keep talking about it? Lmao

I even said if you wanna use acting as a factor in everything than Lil Dicky>>

Okay fine then don’t count him

I still said like damn near the entire list which you said nothing about because..well I know why lol
What do I keep talking about lol?

The way y’all talking I’d assume he had the least impressive career.

What do I keep talking about lol?

The way y’all talking I’d assume he had the least impressive career.
Bro I said what I said about lil dicky having a show

You then replied with East being on wu tang as you’re running with what I said

I then replied and emphasized that dicky has his own show so that would weigh more

You then replied with shows don’t matter

I then said so why did you entertain it to begin with? lmao

You typed that whole XXL freshman list and I then pointed out Dave isn’t doing better than a majority of the list

Now you wanna say “oh man the way y’all were talking you would think he was doing the worst”

It’s a nasty pivot

Just concede man

Bro I said what I said about lil dicky having a show

You then replied with East being on wu tang as you’re running with what I said

I then replied and emphasized that dicky has his own show so that would weigh more

You then replied with shows don’t matter

I then said so why did you entertain it to begin with? lmao
YOU brought up a show. I mentioned that East been on a show too. Nothing more nothing less. In the grand scheme shows don’t matter in the context of the better rap career. Now let’s get back to the fact that Dave East RAP career>>Dicky. Any Dicky songs you want to recommend?

YOU brought up a show. I mentioned that East been on a show too. Nothing more nothing less. In the grand scheme shows don’t matter in the context of the better rap career. Now let’s get back to the fact that Dave East RAP career>>Dicky. Any Dicky songs you want to recommend?
Still doesn’t get it lol

Lol and if you was really paying attention…

1. I never brought up dicky musically

2. I already said I’m willing to concede the dicky point

So can you please move past this and talk about the rest of the guys on the list you brought up lol

Still doesn’t get it lol

Lol and if you was really paying attention…

1. I never brought up dicky musically

2. I already said I’m willing to concede the dicky point

So can you please move past this and talk about the rest of the guys on the list you brought up lol
I addressed that. YOU pay attention. I said y’all making it seem like he’s had the worst career of everybody on the XXL list.

Based on what lol? What did he show you that made you think he should’ve been a bigger star than Vert and 21 Savage etc?
His rapping ability

His crossover potential from 5-6 years ago

who he’s aligned with

Not being a bigger artist than G herbo is sad

His rapping ability

His crossover potential from 5-6 years ago

who he’s aligned with

Not being a bigger artist than G herbo is sad
He’s a decent rapper. He’s a better rapper than most of the people on that list. But if being nice is what it takes to be a star then I can name you a bunch of guys that should be Hov by now.

He never made the type of music that would crossover. He’s really only had that one Chris Brown collabo that’s the closet.

He’s a decent rapper. He’s a better rapper than most of the people on that list. But if being nice is what it takes to be a star then I can name you a bunch of guys that should be Hov by now.

He never made the type of music that would crossover. He’s really only had that one Chris Brown collabo that’s the closet.
He had the means to be in multiple lanes

You talking about a star im just saying what he did leading up to his debut was just a fumble

Back