Welcome To aBlackWeb

White People With Dreads

Because blacks do not just originate from West Africa u have blacks that originated in India, Latin America, Arabia, China etc who were their from the start weren't imported to be slaves or anything or migrants

Black people are all over the world but the origin of humanity is Africa.

Why do u say ''your ''God We believe Krishna/Shiva/Brahama are the God of all man kind the creator of all

So u telling me every black American that just lets their hair grow it automatically just grows into locks? i don't believe this

No but to act like hair locking up was made by indians when its just letting your hair grow is odd to me.

Why not just show your proof that Indians didn’t originate it and that will solve everything?

You do know that 99.9% of African history has been erased, tainted and destroyed to give all other ethnicities and cultures credit for any and everything invented and or created by Africans?

That is why it so easy for you to google and prove your nonsensical point. Like someone mentioned our hair naturally locs when we leave it in it's natural state.

If you believe that Africans were the originators of life then you have to know that locs began with Africans by default despite what you were taught or read.

Now you prove to me that Indians were the original peoples of this land and how they are the creators of locs?

@Starbucks you can answer this as well

Last edited:
Why do u say ''your ''God We believe Krishna/Shiva/Brahama are the God of all man kind the creator of all

So u telling me every black American that just lets their hair grow it automatically just grows into locks? i don't believe this
Stop the bullshit with excluding black Americans from african people. Most people from the African diaspora have tightly coiled hair that if they never combed or tampered with from birth will naturally loc.

Lol.

Great Thread. Just need to be correct on the narrative which is false.

I don't want to come off as a know it all, I am not the type, but I do want to try and provide some points.

This is what I think what happen and how this style originated

1. All religion/form sectors comes out of Africa. Let's start there. So the gods that were created, were created by Africans, or the ppl from Africa. (The black ppl)

2. Let's look at Buddah

3. By looking at Buddah and the hair, some depict the god as having notty hair, dreads, etc. So if the god has those styles, how would Indians create that type of hairstyle first, when Indians were not the ppl in Africa 1st. The god was depicted by those who worship the god which were who? Native Americans/whites or was it Black/Africans?

So Indians are now walking around with corn-rolls?? If all variations of religion came from out of Africa? who were the ppl living in that land (at that time) Indians/Native Americans or Africans

So to believe that Africans came to the Americans, stole the hair-style from the Indians (again Africans came over to the Americans way before the Indians settled here) brought it back to Africa to only depict their god having this style, I don't believe it.
Doesn't make any sense. Africans didn't steal anything.

If one wants to say it came from this god, ask yourself, who created these gods? What color were these ppl that created these religions and gods, who lived on the land of these places where these religions/gods were created, what color were their skin. See #1

Last edited:
Tribes in Africa wore their hair in different styles Lol

That's how one could pick out what tribe a person was from. Social status, a person family background, punishment, cast-outs, hygiene etc.

Just by looking at a person's hair-style, you can learn just about everything you need to know about that person.

Your style in hair was a way to express your stance without even uttering a word in early civilization

Lol.

Africans, men from different tribes, when they would go to war, they would braid their hair, Lol

A woman that's in mourning would wear her hair in a style Lol.

The hair was almost like breathing to Africans/black ppl. Every hair-style came from an African

There was a article of scientists cacs discovering a body of an African little girl, and guess what hair-style she had, (Braids/Dreads) Lol. I can't recall the century she was from, but it was early century

Hair for Africans was the conduit for spiritual interaction with God.

So why wouldn't Africans be the 1st to have this hair-style when they wore many hair-styles already Lol.

Hair sends a message, it's not a coincidence that even in today's times, wearing a certain style sends off certain signals/messages to ppl/society. Where do you think that comes from?? The Indians huh or some god huh Lol

Nah, comes from Africans and how they depicted their hair-style to express power, social status, etc

See the Black Panthers for evidence, the Afro.

Who are ppl more afraid of, a black man or woman with an Afro/dreads/braids or a cac with an Afro/dreads/braids?

Cacs having these styles doesn't do nothing, sends off no energy, but a black person with this style, you can almost feel the energy from them before they even utter a word

So that alone would tell you where these hair-styles come from and how important they were in early times

Good Thread

Last edited:
i go by Hinduism

This is simple to debunk.

That religion that you go by, when it was created and the land that it comes from, What was the name of the land called back then? Who ruled the land before the religion came about, What color were those ppl at that time before the god/religion was created, Who were the kings or that land ? When that religion was created, what color were those ppl and the ppl around the land? What were the ppl called in that land in that time.

These gods that you list, find out the time when these gods came about and the area where they were 1st introduced to society, what was going on in that land. Then find out what color were the ppl in that area and around the area in that time.

Let's not try and fit 2018 thinking into the time back then. In your mind go back to that date where these gods were created and see the color of skin, see who the majority of the ppl were and trace their linage. I could almost guarantee the name of the land that you using today, wasn't the name of the land in those times.

Don't trace the linage of the ppl in 2018, the ppl that's on the land now, Start tracing the linage of the ppl that were living on the land on that date where the gods and religion was created. Look and see who migrated there to the land and where they came from, and see what tribes/countries that these ppl came from and what color they were.

A lot of black people have exactly the same hair as whites straight as hell

Then u have whites Eminem who has kinda wavey hair

A lot of black people have exactly the same hair as whites straight as hell

Then u have whites Eminem who has kinda wavey hair

Look and study the follicles of white ppl hair vs black ppl hair, (don't just look at the hair from your eye, touch it, that's if a black woman will let you do this) two different textures and grain.

It's a reason to why black ppl hair is created the way it is, thick, curly, wooly, kinky, nappy, or spiraled etc. Protects for the most part from the sun out there in the Africa heat.

Cacs hair is thin, weak, recessive, they didn't need protection from the sun because they are not sun ppl.

Take a ribbon and roll it up and understand how that works and you'll see the light.

Spinoff thread - Hair sends a message. What message does your hair send?

Hair is energy and expresses a type of message

Black women use to have to wear rags to cover up their heads. I want to say it was against for a black woman to wear her hair out. (I may have to do a bit more research, but I seen that somewhere) but research The “tignon laws” Slave owners/cacs would not allow black women to wear their hair out in public.

I think it was a law here in New Orleans, (I may be wrong) that stated, black women couldn't leave outta the house/quarters with their hair out in the public.

I am rushing but here's a quick link or something that you can follow to see how important hair was to a black person.

https://bglh-marketplace.com/2014/0...ere-banned-from-wearing-their-hair-in-public/

Hair plays an important role in black ppl lives.

Look and study the follicles of white ppl hair vs black ppl hair, (don't just look at the hair from your eye, touch it, that's if a black woman will let you do this) two different textures and grain.

It's a reason to why black ppl hair is created the way it is, thick, curly, wooly, kinky, nappy, or spiraled etc. Protects for the most part from the sun out there in the Africa heat.

Cacs hair is thin, weak, recessive, they didn't need protection from the sun because they are not sun ppl.

Take a ribbon and roll it up and understand how that works and you'll see the light.

Many black women despise and hate their natural hair

WEAVE season loool

Back