Welcome To aBlackWeb

White People With Dreads

Indians didn't originate shit but wiping without toilet paper!

The studies quoted said indians were the first to write it down...thats it.

They named all these different groups of people who had no relationships with indians but yet they wore it.

Indians didn't originate shit but wiping without toilet paper!

The studies quoted said indians were the first to write it down...thats it.

They named all these different groups of people who had no relationships with indians but yet they wore it.

Why not just show your proof that Indians didn’t originate it and that will solve everything?

I'm just stating facts. I will be the first to admit many people copy black people u have had suburban rich ass white kids wishing they are Bloods like black people from Compton many small to big things like this

But the locks originate in India this is a spiritual thing but we do not mind that black people were influenced to want to wear them too. But it's a problem when blacks say they invented them and complain about whites rocking them

We as the originators of them do not mind whites wearing them

Locks originated with the God Shiva. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing is: No one cares about your god. It has no bearing on anything we do. It's as inconsequential as a fart in the wind.

In short -- fuck your god.

Ctfu. And India is a country that's located in the continent of Africa, last time I checked. And Egyptians are the ones with archaeological proof of
Why not just show your proof that Indians didn’t originate it and that will solve everything?

The archaeological proof seems to come from Egypt first.

@Like_Water there is no point me getting angry at u disrespecting God because God will deal with u for that wicked and evil comment u get ya karma for saying what u choose to say. It's that simple

I love pretty much all things natural whether it's food, art, cosmetics (or lack thereof), energy, hair, etc. I love it. I've also never been a fan of weaves or wigs or even makeup. But that's me and I don't mean to judge other's preferences. I only seek clarity.

So my question is ... Is hair straighteners, weaves, wigs, or extensions for Sistas the equivalent to White folks with dreads?

I don't see the difference. Help me understand.

Is this a form of cultural appropriation on both sides or nah?

Not the same at all

Nobody can do this by the way even if they were to gain 1 million in cash for doing so due to it being impossible as what is known as Hindus from India were the first to rock dreads and invented them for spiritual reasons based on our God Shiva having them

But we not saying a Chief Sosa or a Migos can't wear them for fashion i'm a huge fan of these artists. I don't even knock Chief Keef for being a Gangsta and living that life because what is known as Hinduism even though the real name of the religion is called Eternal Law teaches a Chief Keef is neccessary in this world he just playing the role God wanted him to. Not everyone is meant to be a doctor or lawyer some people by innate nature created by God meant to shoot ish up, smoke weed, bang thots, kill people it's the laws of karma. Trying to explain something so obvious my faith teaches to @5th Letter @CeLLar-DooR @GNS @Remedy @B.N.E @Playmaker88 @HellCzar @Blue_London @Cain is a headache though they just don't get the faith at all

But if they can wear them then we the originators of them have no issue with whites also wearing them.

Free will and choice is a thing you know good doesn't make people ignorant, vapid, repetitive to the point of retardation or insanity..unless there is a proverbial gun to people heads..you can choose what door you walk through especially living in a relatively free developed nation

Free will and choice is a thing you know good doesn't make people ignorant, vapid, repetitive to the point of retardation or insanity..unless there is a proverbial gun to people heads..you can choose what door you walk through especially living in a relatively free developed nation

But in Hinduisim we do not believe in it like that with all due respect u just sounding very cliche

U do not believe in reincarnation or that there is no such thing as good and evil

True spirituality is just not for u yet

Do you know what cliche means? These are facts,that you have free will to make choices..god doesn't micromanage

Our hair naturally locs up as it grows. It's the "style" we have naturally. We don't have to twist it for it to loc up all we have to do is just let it grow and locs are formed. Are there other ethnicities that grow locs naturally?

I would argue that the first type of hair style worn by human beings were dreads before hair cutting/styling/grooming utensils were made.

How could it have originated from a people with a hair texture that doesn't grow like that naturally?

It is cultural appropriation when some black people claim dread locks came from them originally

They come from us and our God so know your damn self's. How u gonna claim whites can't rock them when they didn't even originate from u so that means whites have every right to wear them as u do

Some black people try to steal others cultures this really is annoying when dreads are a spiritual thing that originated in my religion

With all due respect u better know your self @5th Letter @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @GNS @Remedy @HellCzar @Cain @Kandy

It's all fun when y'all want to discuss the negatives of my culture like the modern day caste system but ignore and not give credit for the things like us originating dreads

You said your God was black so how we steal the style.

You said your God was black so how we steal the style.

Because blacks do not just originate from West Africa u have blacks that originated in India, Latin America, Arabia, China etc who were their from the start weren't imported to be slaves or anything or migrants

Why do u say ''your ''God We believe Krishna/Shiva/Brahama are the God of all man kind the creator of all
If you let you hair grow wont it lock up on its own. So how can that be invented by one group

So u telling me every black American that just lets their hair grow it automatically just grows into locks? i don't believe this

Reactions: Az
Back