White People With Dreads

This is why good rightous black people suffer and get a bad rep because of devils like u. U not even African u are Jamaican u have white blood in u
Efuckingxcuse you?! Off yourself

If you believe in cavemen, it’s likely they had dreads until one of those cave niggas invented the Afro pik

Reactions: Az
Stop being ignorant DNB1 i explained locks come from India

What is called Hinduism is the oldest religion around this where locks originate from the Vedas which is the holy scriptures

I'm not fully mad at @DNB1 @GNS etc because Jamaicans haven't been exposed to or know anything about this religion at all. Where as my Nigerian homies do

Stop being ignorant DNB1 i explained locks come from India

What is called Hinduism is the oldest religion around this where locks originate from the Vedas which is the holy scriptures

I'm not fully mad at @DNB1 @GNS etc because Jamaicans haven't been exposed to or know anything about this religion at all. Where as my Nigerian homies do
@Kandy come on......put the hammer down

@Kandy come on......put the hammer down

I don’t know the origin of Locs because I have never researched it. Never really thought about it.

But this bitch better quit coming for y’all Jamaicans like y’all dumb or something.

I don’t know the origin of Locs because I have never researched it. Never really thought about it.

But this bitch better quit coming for y’all Jamaicans like y’all dumb or something.
Oh nah hammer as in ban hammer don't even waste your time with that foolishness.

I don’t know if this is worthy of a ban.
She's made several threads straight up shitting on black people on a site for black people called Ablaclweb.com figured that be enough.

Reactions: MzKB
Oh shucks. Well I know some is in the jungle and thats pretty much anything goes except the photos.

Bruh, just stop coming in here. Put her on ignore
Bruh she's disrespecting the shit out of my family with that bs but I'll fall back as to not keep adding posts to her trash ones.

Black people are the only people that can have every texture of hair, every complexion, and still be black. Ain't no one appropriating shit. European standards have become so ingrained in our way of thinking that we associate straight hair as theirs. Smh.

Idgaf how you wear your damn hair. Just be cute, and have some buns, and we good. You have that, and an awesome personality, and you wife material. Hairstyle be damned.

And white people look fuckin stupid wit braids/dreads. It's funny going on vacation to the Carribean somewhere, and watching all the black people laugh at how stupid the white broads look when they come back from getting their hair braided. Pure fuckin comedy.

Go take shit on ya porch bitch.
Sick of you.

I'm just stating facts. I will be the first to admit many people copy black people u have had suburban rich ass white kids wishing they are Bloods like black people from Compton many small to big things like this

But the locks originate in India this is a spiritual thing but we do not mind that black people were influenced to want to wear them too. But it's a problem when blacks say they invented them and complain about whites rocking them

We as the originators of them do not mind whites wearing them

Locks originated with the God Shiva. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!