Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man says he's a non-binary Korean. Thoughts?

So is it really different or do you just not like it? That's why I was saying it's more bias based than logic based.

It's the same to me.

But like I said in my initial post.. just cuz you FEEL like something else doesnt mean that's what you are... and you cant expect EVERYONE to treat you as such.

If you don't have a problem calling that same man a miss instead of sir because he asks you to you shouldn't have a problem calling him Korean if asked. If one doesn't bother you then the others shouldn't.

I agree 100%

I’m talking beyond words though.

Because a big thing that’s coming out and being pushed is that you have to do more than just called them by their correct pronouns. You have to treat them as ladies/men. If you wouldn’t date them that means that you really don’t support them because you still believe they were what they was born and not what they have become.

I agree 100%

I’m talking beyond words though.

Because a big thing that’s coming out and being pushed is that you have to do more than just called them by their correct pronouns. You have to treat them as ladies/men. If you wouldn’t date them that means that you really don’t support them because you still believe they were what they was born and not what they have become.

Not getting into hypotheticals.

Not getting into hypotheticals.

I just wanna see where y’all at with it

are you treating them as what they want to be? If a white guy says he’s really black are you allowing him in black spaces? Yes or no. If you think I’m doing too much it’s cool, you don’t have to indulge.

I just wanna see how the board is tearing these situations because they will come up

I just wanna see where y’all at with it

are you treating them as what they want to be? If a white guy says he’s really black are you allowing him in black spaces? Yes or no. If you think I’m doing too much it’s cool, you don’t have to indulge.

I just wanna see how the board is tearing these situations because they will come up

It's a no for me. Imo it's a mental illness.
I was just pointing out if its alright to be okay with one then all should equally be considered.

SMH @ how we just gon pretend now like @Bow to Royalty didn't just expose the hypocrisy of @Hellczar in this thread

that's why we can never have a real discourse and why this board struggles

too many mofos blindly agreeing with each other and being middle-of-the fence riders like @mryounggun

I said this in another thread how one side always devolves their argument into pure emotion instead of logic.........yet they can't even just admit that's what it is 🙁

SMH @ how we just gon pretend now like @Bow to Royalty didn't just expose the hypocrisy of @Hellczar in this thread

that's why we can never have a real discourse and why this board struggles

too many mofos blindly agreeing with each other and being middle-of-the fence riders like @mryounggun

I said this in another thread how one side always devolves their argument into pure emotion instead of logic.........yet they can't even just admit that's what it is 🙁

Bruh you’re totally off base. Nobody is fence riding and I don’t see the hypocrisy but if y’all like white folks pretending they are stereotypical black person that’s on y’all

Bruh you’re totally off base. Nobody is fence riding and I don’t see the hypocrisy but if y’all like white folks pretending they are stereotypical black person that’s on y’all

how @ the underlined?

u refused to acknowledge the obvious parallel with transgender and transracial identity

and u refused to explain how u see one as legitimate and the other still worth being discriminatory against

but yet u call others "transphobic" :niggaa:

that pro-trans boat u been sailing on now has a large hole in it:foh5:

how @ the underlined?

u refused to acknowledge the obvious parallel with transgender and transracial identity

and u refused to explain how u see one as legitimate and the other still worth being discriminatory against

but yet u call others "transphobic" :niggaa:

that pro-trans boat u been sailing on now has a large hole in it:foh5:

I explained why I didn’t see one as legitimate tho. I don’t think you can pretend to be another race. Black is not a feeling to me. If they feel black why are they doing stereotype shit. Call me a bigot against transracials then I mean I don’t know what you want me to say. The same reason y’all don’t want to respect tans gender is the same reason I don’t respect transracial. I feel like I have this answer

I don’t see a hole in any boat. Where is the science behind transracials. Real science I mean they got science for every other group but this made up one. It’s not a real thing like a hoax. Haven’t seen any legit source saying otherwise

I explained why I didn’t see one as legitimate tho. I don’t think you can pretend to be another race. Black is not a feeling to me. If they feel black why are they doing stereotype shit. Call me a bigot against transracials then I mean I don’t know what you want me to say. The same reason y’all don’t want to respect tans gender is the same reason I don’t respect transracial. I feel like I have this answer

I feel u @ the underlined

but my thing is just keep that same energy when other cats don't believe that gender is a "feeling" either

either we all are "bigots".......or none of us are 🙁

but my thing is just keep that same energy when other cats don't believe that gender is a "feeling" either

It ain’t lol.

they try and emulate what they think a woman is.

remember fam. Clothes, hair styles, mannerism etc… ain’t a feeling.

No we all got lines that just my shit don’t extend as far as you want does not mean I’m condone the shit y’all be on. To me this shit is made up by folks who felt trans gendered were getting to much attention. To y’all every trans person has a mental issue. Two different things. Nice talk tho bro

I don’t see a hole in any boat. Where is the science behind transracials. Real science I mean they got science for every other group but this made up one. It’s not a real thing like a hoax. Haven’t seen any legit source saying otherwise

the whole "science" argument is specious tho

there was a point when they classified being gay as a mental illness.........and they tried to say blacks were intellectually inferior based on scientific "evidence"

eventually they'll pull up enough to support transracial identity if they want to

at some point u just have to determine ur own beliefs independently

the whole "science" argument is specious tho

there was a point when they classified being gay as a mental illness.........and they tried to say blacks were intellectually inferior based on scientific "evidence"

eventually they'll pull up enough to support transracial identity if they want to

at some point u just have to determine ur own beliefs independently

Many of y’all have said the gay shit is mental illness tho on this forum. When I stated those same doctors said blacks were inferior y’all didn’t wanna hear it. I feel like y’all want me to say I’m the same as y’all for a gotcha moment

Back