Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man says he's a non-binary Korean. Thoughts?

We in here agreeing?
Lol.. i mean yea, i don't play these trans/pronouns games.. because.. its another form of white supremacy, left wing liberal style.

But it's funny you said that because there was a post on black Twitter saying sumn like "a lot of yall black folks sound like maga on this trans issue", but that's a horrible bad faith argument cuz that's like saying you sound like maga when you agreed that humans need to eat food every day.... there is nothing to disagree about on that. And there's nothing to disagree about with males and females and race and ethnicity. Those thing are hard wired. You are what tf you are, but here in America you have the Right to pretend...

Naw, B. I only go back and forth with people who debate and argue in goodfaith.

What's not in good faith? The only thing I'm questioning is really consistency. I wouldn't call him either (them/ they or Korean). Inori said he'd call him whatever he wants to be called... the complete opposite of me...I just hit the like on it because that's consistent.

I'm questioning the "Just call them what they want to be called you transphob. It doesn't hurt anybody, and it's important to them" group, that follows that up with "Transracial is bullshit. If you're white, you're white no matter what you say"

Last edited:
Just because you decided changed your race or gender don’t mean you really are what you have become. Do we make a big deal of it? Probably not.

Should you be allowed in spaces dedicated to those people. No. I don’t think you should.

Women are the most precious thing on this earth and transgender women should not be allowed to reap the benefits of them. Like my mom said. “A man could never be a woman no matter how much they want to be”

And a non black person could never be us no
After how hard they try. And I’m pretty sure that goes for all races and somebody wanting to be them.

It's not only white people doing it.

Sooo back to the question. Why respect one group but not the other?

i already told you why. the same reason you dont respect trans anything is the same reason i dont respect trans racial. you can give me the bullet points on what you want my answer to mean for you or what you really want me to say but its really no more to it than that and ive said it before

i already told you why. the same reason you dont respect trans anything is the same reason i dont respect trans racial. you can give me the bullet points on what you want my answer to mean for you or what you really want me to say but its really no more to it than that and ive said it before

You're still missing the point. The reason I don't call transgender people by their preferred pronouns is because I call them by what they actually are. The same logic carries over to transracial people. I don't call them by their preferred race because I call them what they actually are. I'm treating both groups the same.

I'm asking you why you won't treat both groups the same. You said becuase only white people are transracial, so it's not real. That's NOTHING like my reason for how I refer to transgender people... dunno where you got that from.

But now we know it's not only white people. So I'm just asking again, why you respect one group but not the other?

You're still missing the point. The reason I don't call transgender people by their preferred pronouns is because I call them by what they actually are. The same logic carries over to transracial people. I don't call them by their preferred race because I call them what they actually are. I'm treating both groups the same.

I'm asking you why you won't treat both groups the same. You said becuase only white people are transracial, so it's not real. That's NOTHING like my reason for how I refer to transgender people... dunno where you got that from.

But now we know it's not only white people. So I'm just asking again, why you respect one group but not the other?

i say its not real so i call them what they are which is white. i dont have the same hang up for gender as you do and you know this and ive stated this. so what answer you want o make you happy and stop looking for my response

i say its not real so i call them what they are which is white. i dont have the same hang up for gender as you do and you know this and ive stated this. so what answer you want o make you happy and stop looking for my response

Your response just sounds bigoted so I was trying to understand it better. I don't support preferred pronouns, but I don't think trans people are just a bunch of people faking something that isn't real.

It's hard to follow because you don't care about facts. It's like if I said "I don't watch basketball because they won't let black people in the NBA". Then you show me there are black people in the NBA, and I respond with "I don't know what answer you're looking for or what your don't get. I told you why i don't watch basketball"

The reason you gave for you believing transracial isn't real is because it's exclusive to white people. I showed you It's not exclusive to white people. You basically respond with "I already told you why i don't think it's real".

Back