Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man says he's a non-binary Korean. Thoughts?

lol silly shit aside I would assume if the passing out checks you would have to prove your lineage at some point... you cant just be a muhfucka that LOOK korean.. or black or whatever

Doubt it. Probably just base it on how you've identified on govt documents.

Just cuz you FEEL like you're something dont make it true.

that being said... as long as they arent harming anyone... I dont give a fuck

How would you identify them though? A non-binary white? A non- binary Korean? White man? Korean man?

How would you identify them though? A non-binary white? A non- binary Korean? White man? Korean man?

I'm not in the habit of identifying people like that. I cant keep up with all this shit...If I cant tell id just classify them as "other" until advised otherwise on what they prefer to be called *shrugs*

I'm not in the habit of identifying people like that. I cant keep up with all this shit...If I cant tell id just classify them as "other" until advised otherwise on what they prefer to be called *shrugs*

You don't say "That guy/girl over there"? Or "That white guy?". How do you generally identify people?

You don't say "That guy/girl over there"? Or "That white guy?". How do you generally identify people?

it takes no effort to say that PERSON over there if it's not clear.

If I say that guy.. or that girl over there and thats not what they identify as and i'm made aware of it.. it costs me nothing to refer to them how they want to be referred as.

Again.. does that make them a woman? does that make them a man? Nah... not im my opinion... And just cuz you IDENTIFY as something.. doesnt mean everyone is going to treat you as such.. and it shouldnt be expected.

Just my two cents

What's your opinion on this? Would you accept his preferred race if he said he's black? Do you accept his pronouns but not his race? His race but not his pronouns?

EDIT: How would you address him? Would you tell people he's a non-binary Korean?

I knew you couldn’t wait for this lol

:huh2:

Breh. You half steppin. You willingly support this white liberal agenda at the ground floor but now you don't wanna go up the elevator with em.

White liberal agenda smh. Lettkg gay black people and trans people be respected is the white liberal agenda. Seems like I’m respecting other black people. Changing races would be real if it wasn’t just white people trying to be funny. But it’s not my fault you hate gay peoples and rationalize it by blaming white liberals.

Back