Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's something you don't do that everyone else seems to have no problem doing?

Don't wear shorts

Your the only white guy I've ever heard say or do this. I find this feat amazing! lol

In the South or damn near anywhere, white dudes wear shorts dead in the middle of winter...... along w/ thong flip-flops. SMH

I'm so used to seeing it I don't really react to it, but in my mind I be lookin' like this.......

anigif_enhanced-30842-1417675720-1.gif

Your the only white guy I've ever heard say or do this. I find this feat amazing! lol

In the South or damn near anywhere, white dudes wear shorts dead in the middle of winter...... along w/ thong flip-flops. SMH

I'm so used to seeing it I don't really react to it, but in my mind I be lookin' like this.......

View attachment 96998

Lmao I don't get it either. There's just some sense of resolve a lot of white people have when it comes to wearing shorts in non shorts weather. Just the other day my coworker had on shorts and it was like 35/40 out. Had me shaking my head

I can't get down with flip flops either. I tell white folks they got shower shoes on in the day room and they're just looking to get caught slippin. They just look at me like I'm not speaking English

I don't touch bathroom knobs/handles after I've washed my hands.

Text whole conversations as if we were really on the phone talking. That shit annoys me especially when I meet a woman for the first time.

Pump gas while the car is running

Lmao I don't get it either. There's just some sense of resolve a lot of white people have when it comes to wearing shorts in non shorts weather. Just the other day my coworker had on shorts and it was like 35/40 out. Had me shaking my head

I can't get down with flip flops either. I tell white folks they got shower shoes on in the day room and they're just looking to get caught slippin. They just look at me like I'm not speaking English

^^^ Been to prison a time or two.

Back