Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's something you don't do that everyone else seems to have no problem doing?

Small talk

Say good morning. I see people at work more than I see my own family idgaf to say hello over 200 times a year. I know you're gonna be there mon-friday.

Eat bread/grain/sugar/most fruits.

Talk just to talk. If I cant relate or add anything to the convo I'll just be like "ah cool!" And leave it at that lol.

Eat meat

Celebrate Christmas

I powerfully agree. I look at Christmas as a kid's holiday. I don't even be wanting anything for Christmas. I be telling my parents, don't spend your money on me. Spend that on someone that's in need. I really don't like to do the annual Christmas family gathering either. I rather take a road or plane trip somewhere.

Reactions: Lea
I powerfully agree. I look at Christmas as a kid's holiday. I don't even be wanting anything for Christmas. I be telling my parents, don't spend your money on me. Spend that on someone that's in need. I really don't like to do the annual Christmas family gathering either. I rather take a road or plane trip somewhere.
Flights on Christmas are the best too. Took a flight Christmas eve and Christmas day and there was maybe 11 people on the entire plane we all got our own row

unless it's and herbal tea. Those usually don't have caffeine. Black, green, white, and oolong teas all have caffeine.

Herbal tea is great

everybody is taking all kinds of dumb shit for sleep aids when they should just get a good night time tea

Back