What's something you don't do that everyone else seems to have no problem doing?

Small talk

Say good morning. I see people at work more than I see my own family idgaf to say hello over 200 times a year. I know you're gonna be there mon-friday.

Eat bread/grain/sugar/most fruits.

Talk just to talk. If I cant relate or add anything to the convo I'll just be like "ah cool!" And leave it at that lol.

Eat meat

Celebrate Christmas

I powerfully agree. I look at Christmas as a kid's holiday. I don't even be wanting anything for Christmas. I be telling my parents, don't spend your money on me. Spend that on someone that's in need. I really don't like to do the annual Christmas family gathering either. I rather take a road or plane trip somewhere.

Reactions: Lea
I powerfully agree. I look at Christmas as a kid's holiday. I don't even be wanting anything for Christmas. I be telling my parents, don't spend your money on me. Spend that on someone that's in need. I really don't like to do the annual Christmas family gathering either. I rather take a road or plane trip somewhere.
Flights on Christmas are the best too. Took a flight Christmas eve and Christmas day and there was maybe 11 people on the entire plane we all got our own row