Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Just noticed Guehi played midfield today. Why? And how did he play?

It was weird as initial line up showed that Richards was playing in midfield. But as captain, I guess Guehi felt he could dictate playing there instead. He did alright and didn't put a foot wrong but I personally prefer Richards there... He has an eye for a key pass every now and then, and his recovery tackles are good.
Guehi was basically decent.

Every time I watch Juventus they do this. I'm never watching them again
U have watched more Juventus than most. Howe has my boy lling-Jr played this season? I have always thought that wingback role would suit him very well (hopefully the next Brighton manager uses wingbacks so my boy Lamptey can shine).

U have watched more Juventus than most. Howe has my boy lling-Jr played this season? I have always thought that wingback role would suit him very well (hopefully the next Brighton manager uses wingbacks so my boy Lamptey can shine).
It's hard to judge any player for Juventus because they played the definition of terrorist football

It's hard to judge any player for Juventus because they played the definition of terrorist football
Btw, if Poch gets fired, i have found the manager i would love to replace him. His name is Wilfried Nancy. MLS manager (lol). Dude is a perfect blend of De Zerbi tactics and Poch-like man management.

Yes, i know it would be a massive gamble and will never happen, smh.

Love how he uses his midfield pivot, would really suit Enzo and Caicedo. Unfortunately for u, wingbacks are BACK!!!!!!!!!

Btw, if Poch gets fired, i have found the manager i would love to replace him. His name is Wilfried Nancy. MLS manager (lol). Dude is a perfect blend of De Zerbi tactics and Poch-like man management.

Yes, i know it would be a massive gamble and will never happen, smh.

Love how he uses his midfield pivot, would really suit Enzo and Caicedo. Unfortunately for u, wingbacks are BACK!!!!!!!!!
Lol the ted lasso jokes would be overwhelming

Back