Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's something you don't do that everyone else seems to have no problem doing?

Wear wigs/weaves

I got a weave once when I was like 15 and took that shit out 2 days later. Never again (unless it's braids).

Let anyone use any of my phones

Can't make a call
Can't look up something on the internet
Can't map something real quick
Can't snap a picture

If they request me to do so, I'll do it.

Not at all,the unkept landscape stops it from sliding down and sneaking into unwanted places.
You could also swall....

Good for you OT

When walking outside in public, I can't have my headphones on. I have to hear every thing around me. There are times I will make an exception depending where I am at, but I will only wear one side of my headphone. I need to leave one ear free to hear my surroundings. I started doing this ever since I got caught slipping back in college. Since then, I pay attention to my surroundings.

When walking outside in public, I can't have my headphones on. I have to hear every thing around me. There are times I will make an exception depending where I am at, but I will only wear one side of my headphone. I need to leave one ear free to hear my surroundings. I started doing this ever since I got caught slipping back in college. Since then, I pay attention to my surroundings.

Same here. Its so dangerous.

Back