Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's something you don't do that everyone else seems to have no problem doing?

I don't, under any circumstances to wear sandals or slides out in public

I never wore neither of them. I seen a nigga pull up to another dude's neighborhood to fight in some slides on FB live. And that nigga got worked for trying to fight in them.

Wear wigs/weaves

I got a weave once when I was like 15 and took that shit out 2 days later. Never again (unless it's braids).
engagement.png

Piss in the standing stalls. When I use public problem I want privacy and not trying to have a conversation while I'm pissing

I never wore neither of them. I seen a cracka pull up to another dude's neighborhood to fight in some slides on FB live. And that cracka got worked for trying to fight in them.

Slides and jean shorts with no belt is the GOAT "Record me pulling up and get knocked out" outfit

It's like it never fails

No it is
I get it
It's just hair at the end of the day fam. Real bitches wear weave and so do fake ones.

If I ever want a break from my hair or get the urge to do some crazy shit that I'm not gonna damage my real hair with, ima throw a wig on no problems cuz I can just take that bitch right back off. But weave? Never doing it again.

It's just hair at the end of the day fam. Real bitches wear weave and so do fake ones.

If I ever want a break from my hair or get the urge to do some crazy shit that I'm not gonna damage my real hair with, ima throw a wig on no problems cuz I can just take that bitch right back off. But weave? Never doing it again.
I understood the first no fam
I can take rejection, I'll be ok
I'll miss that ass and all the special moments pero que serà serà.

Pretty much man. The weather in San Francisco is usually around 55/60 and foggy/windy year round. There might be a week or two of summer a year, so I just got used to wearing pants and a jacket all the time

If I wear shorts now, even in the summer here, I feel exposed as hell

I was in San Francisco in July and I was blown away by how cold it was. Was only there a few days tho.

I was in San Francisco in July and I was blown away by how cold it was. Was only there a few days tho.

July is actually the coldest month to visit lmao September and October are "the summer" but July is all fog and wind

My dad moved to SF in mid 1980 and after living in a similarly dreary place his whole life (Belfast), he was pumped to have a good old American BBQ on the 4th of July

July 4th comes and apparently he couldn't even really stand to be outside due to the cold and wind. Had him like "why did I even move here????"

Last edited:
Color my hair...

I rather keep my hair natural and undamaged than fry my ish and have to result to chopping it and wear wigs, weaves, etc...

Back