Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's something you don't do that everyone else seems to have no problem doing?

of course, women love ruining good men lmao

every road I've been down I was lead by a woman

shit goes hand in hand

s/o to Artie Lang
one of these days, i'ma be ya editor and we gonna write a book

Me or the people stickin their face in shit?
Well, I'm kinda ocd about my toilet so... Yeah

And when I have thrown up in a toilet, I ain't hugging it with my face about to touch water either so... Yeah

Well, I'm kinda ocd about my toilet so... Yeah

And when I have thrown up in a toilet, I ain't hugging it with my face about to touch water either so... Yeah

But why put your face anywhere near shi... u got it

Throw up in the toilet. Idk how niggas put their face where shit and piss goes every day. I'll take the extra 5 mins to clean the sink.

yoooo nigga!! im wit you

I be wondering this shit all the time

dnt niggas know that shit bounces back? fuck around and get toilet water in your mouth or some shit

More unconventional than a place where shit and piss goes everyday? lol aight
Unconventional in the sense that you are taught waste, regardless of it's form goes into the toilet

The sink is reserved for dishes

But if you can convince me that since the very first time you vomited in a sink and that's how it's been since you can remember, then ok

But if you came to this realization as you got older, ok again

I'm not putting that much thought into it tbh. But consider yourself unconventional in this particular regard

Unconventional in the sense that you are taught waste, regardless of it's form goes into the toilet

The sink is reserved for dishes

But if you can convince me that since the very first time you vomited in a sink and that's how it's been since you can remember, then ok

But if you came to this realization as you got older, ok again

I'm not putting that much thought into it tbh. But consider yourself unconventional in this particular regard

It wasn't anything taught to me, I instinctively knew not to stick my face in a place i just shitted in 2 hrs prior. Idk call me genius.

And more than dishes go into the sink, hence the garbage disposal, operative word -> garbage.

It wasn't anything taught to me, I instinctively knew not to stick my face in a place i just shitted in 2 hrs prior. Idk call me genius.

And more than dishes go into the sink, hence the garbage disposal, operative word -> garbage.
Are you using garbage and discarded food interchangeably? I don't

Despite is being called a garbage disposal, how many times have you actually put anything other than food?

I'm not going to go back and forth about something I can't prove. I have my doubts, but it's your waste, not mine. I'm glad you came to this revolution though.

The next time I happen to have the urge in the middle of the night to vomit, I'll try to remember which one is more convenient for me to use. The toilet, which is less than 10ft from my bed, or should I run along to the kitchen sink which is about 25ft away

Back