Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

King has always menat good willed until the point in middle school when they teach you Americans left British rule because of a ‘bad king’

Shaka Zulu was a benevolent king. Musi I was a benevolent king.

I don’t know when you stopped learning cause I don’t know you ‘sir’

Prove that first point. I'm 42 and never remember King meaning "good willed" in general. What is your source for this claim?

Shaka was benevolent? Again, what's your source for this claim?

You're right, you don't know, but it seemed as if you were claiming to know in the post I quoted. Glad that was cleared.

Shaka Zulu was one of the most influential monarchs of the Zulu Kingdom......

one of the most influential monarchs.....

most influential monarchs.....

monarchs......

Monarch- a sovereign head of state, especially a king, queen, or emperor.

Why you insist on me making you look stupid on a weekly basis is beyond me.

What you arguing about sir

Influential does not equal good or benevolent.

Prove that first point. I'm 42 and never remember King meaning "good willed" in general. What is your source for this claim?

Shaka was benevolent? Again, what's your source for this claim?

You're right, you don't know, but it seemed as if you were claiming to know in the post I quoted. Glad that was cleared up m
You welcome sir

Anytime

Shaka Zulu was one of the most influential monarchs of the Zulu Kingdom......

one of the most influential monarchs.....

most influential monarchs.....

monarchs......

Obviously my point is not all Kings were benevolent

Monarch- a sovereign head of state, especially a king, queen, or emperor.

Why you insist on me making you look stupid on a weekly basis is beyond me.

What you arguing about sir

Soooo you just said he was benevolent out of your ass? I agreed with Du point pages ago why you feel the way you do is on you.

you don't always have to project on to people though... Cuz there's no guarantee they're going to be feeling that energy...

I'm sayin we project the things we believe about ourselves outwardly regardless of it being received by others. Some are just tapped in. Shining outwardly because they shining internally.

If I see the greatness in myself I'm gonna treat myself great and I'mma treat others with that same greatness I see in myself.

I'd wish yall a good rest of ya lives but I'm sure you good sires will turn around and tell me wishing never got anyone anywhere or some nonsense like that

Good evening......whatever mediocre title you see yourself as

I'm sayin we project the things we believe about ourselves outwardly regardless of it being received by others. Some are just tapped in. Shining outwardly because they shining internally.

If I see the greatness in myself I'm gonna treat myself great and I'mma treat others with that same greatness I see in myself.
And for me it's up to if I believe you or not...

A person may imitate that same behavior for a desired outcome....

Manipulation

I'd wish yall a good rest of ya lives but I'm sure you good sires will turn around and tell me wishing never got anyone anywhere or some nonsense like that

Peace King

They got fables about niggas like you

Not even gonna attempt to refute that you created Shaka being a benevolent monarch? Or provide the source of your claim that king meant "good willed" in general at some obscure point in our lives? Nothing?

Back