Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Or maybe they're just projecting their own greatness on you...

They see themselves as royalty and they see you as royalty too.

Also regardless of religion many folks wanna do unto others as they would want done towards them. So if they see themselves as royalty they treat themselves as royalty and in turn they treat others as royalty.
People be lying on the inside bruh....

That's a whole lot of overcompensating imo...

Now everyone did a deep dive of kings and queens and decided they above being a 'ruler'

Yall stay peasants and common folk and whatever mediocre class yall wish to stay in

Yall still royalty to me

That’s the weirdness. To view the common man as less than is completely ridiculous. Who are you to judge? Lol everybody a king and nobody is regular because regular is bad. Ridiculous

That’s the weirdness. To view the common man as less than is completely ridiculous. Who are you to judge? Lol everybody a king and nobody is regular because regular is bad. Ridiculous
what you arguing sir

King has always menat good willed until the point in middle school when they teach you Americans left British rule because of a ‘bad king’

Shaka Zulu was a benevolent king. Musi I was a benevolent king.

I don’t know when you stopped learning cause I don’t know you ‘sir’

Bro do you know anything about Shaka Zulu? was not benevolent king. He was a military genius and changed his people. But he was killed by his brothers for a reason. You don’t have to be good to change your people tho.

Like why you view history in the most surface level is beyond me tho. Like you playing dumb.

Arthur was a King and he created a round table because everyone was equal

Martin Luther was a king and he thought everyone was equal

if we all royalty we all equal. Niggas hate being called kings but rejoice in being called one of Gods sheep

@Inori, hold my chair b, this crown bout to kick in

Stupid ass shit is this. King Arthur also slept with his sister and had a kid with her. Calm down

Bro do you know anything about Shaka Zulu? was not benevolent king. He was a military genius and changed his people. But he was killed by his brothers for a reason. You don’t have to be good to change your people tho.

Like why you view history in the most surface level is beyond me tho. Like you playing dumb.
Shaka Zulu was one of the most influential monarchs of the Zulu Kingdom......

one of the most influential monarchs.....

most influential monarchs.....

monarchs......

Monarch- a sovereign head of state, especially a king, queen, or emperor.

Why you insist on me making you look stupid on a weekly basis is beyond me.

What you arguing about sir

Back