Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Because King is “spiritual title showing I see the goodness in your heart my Royal Afrikan brother” has absolutely nothing to do with what a King actually is in reality. Only the truly woke can make words have new definitions.

I actually laughed.

And Tall Tales and myths and legends and epics also

Niggas like me get immortalized.
Niggas like yall get forgotten everyday

Guns and butter baby
Not even gonna attempt to refute that you created Shaka being a benevolent monarch? Or provide the source of your claim that king meant "good willed" in general at some obscure point in our lives? Nothing?

Spectacular failures are always remembered you have nothing to worry about

Not even gonna attempt to refute that you created Shaka being a benevolent monarch? Or provide the source of your claim that king meant "good willed" in general at some obscure point in our lives? Nothing?
Nothing, you got the same internet I got b

If you really cared you'd do ya own research

Nothing, you got the same internet I got b

If you really cared you'd do ya own research

These are claims you created to bolster your position in this discussion. The onus is on you to provide the proof for said claims.

I completely understand if you're unable to.

These are claims you created to bolster your position in this discussion. The onus is on you to provide the proof for said claims.

I completely understand if you're unable to.
This isn't a discussion, this exhausting.

A group of yall in arms about being called kings. Weird to me but shit, what else is new around here

Everything you just described translates to fear and insecurity as me AND you stated earlier.
Being cautious of fraudulent people who pretend to compliment you while plotting on you is not a short coming imo

And you suggest that they are...

You introduced the word insecurity.

You are introducing the concept of fear.

I'm just pointing out niggaz pretend to be shit they ain't every day.

The worst people in the world can be nice as shit when you meet them

A group of yall in arms about being called kings. Weird to me but shit, what else is new around here

That’s not even the point. A lot of folks said we don’t use y’all asked why then said it was due to an inferiority complex. Foolishness

None of that has anything to do with you not proving the false claims you made to try to bolster your position.

Where's the integrity, Kings?

I: what's up king?

Czar, Du, Mister, or Joshie KHAN: I'm not a king, I'm a peasant. Kings are bad ppl

I: *shakes my head in befuddlement* aight b
I'm Hakeem
You are Semmi

We are not the same

Back