What up King/Queen......smh lol

Being cautious of fraudulent people who pretend to compliment you while plotting on you is not a short coming imo

And you suggest that they are...

You introduced the word insecurity.

You are introducing the concept of fear.

I'm just pointing out niggaz pretend to be shit they ain't every day.

The worst people in the world can be nice as shit when you meet them

If you're basing your moves and how you interact with people off of "what if" this or what if that, it's fear.

"What if when he called me king he really means to hurt me" - if that's running through your head that's fear.

If you're basing your moves and how you interact with people off of "what if" this or what if that, it's fear.

"What if when he called me king he really means to hurt me" - if that's running through your head that's fear.

The bold simply isn't true. It's just not.

None of that has anything to do with you not proving the false claims you made to try to bolster your position.

Where's the integrity, Kings?
They false cause you refuse to look them up. You could tho. But you refuse

35mins ago ya mans didnt even know Shaka was considered royalty lmao

You confuse me with someone who wants to 'debate a position'. I don't. Yall sound nuts af and that's good enough for me

Niggas pulling GOT out they asses but want me to write a dissertation on great kings of old.

Da NERVE

• Ether
Reactions: NeighborhoodNomad
So who are the subjects in today's world

Huh?! C'mon man. That's not why people use the word king/queen. It has nothing to do with having subjects or oppressing people it has to do with uplifting yourself and your people.

They false cause you refuse to look them up. You could tho. But you refuse

35mins ago ya mans didnt even know Shaka was considered royalty lmao

You confuse me with someone who wants to 'debate a position'. I don't. Yall sound nuts af and that's good enough for me

Niggas pulling GOT out they asses but want me to write a dissertation on great kings of old.

Da NERVE

I don't need to look anything about Shaka being benevolent up because I know it's false. I remember watching the series as a kid and then reading on him when I got older.

Now why don't you prove the claims you've made? I know it's hard proving fake facts but give it a try anyway.

Can you explain what is true and how is what I said not true?

This is your assertion:

Before I respond, I'll give you a chance to review your assertion to see if you still want to stand on it as fact. Take your time.

So is locking your door at night fear?
Wearing a seatbelt?

I mean do we not teach kids not to take candy from strangers?

I tell my people to be safe when they depart me...

Is the acknowledgement of deception, danger, and wolves in sheep clothing all fear??

Cuz being cautious of people is basic shit....

I'm not worried about being harmed or what if,

I just don't like it when people assume familiarity.... Makes me think you up to something or you a snake

Reactions: Playmaker88
Huh?! C'mon man. That's not why people use the word king/queen. It has nothing to do with having subjects or oppressing people it has to do with uplifting yourself and your people.
How you know what people thinking...

People are fucked up man.... They be thinking they better than folk all the time

This isn't a discussion, this exhausting.

A group of yall in arms about being called kings. Weird to me but shit, what else is new around here

Niggas took this shit and exaggerated like a bitch lol. I don't think anybody in here ever said they'd smack fire out of a nigga for calling him king. Saying some shit may come across as corny and a bit extra don't mean it's that damn serious.

This is your assertion:

Before I respond, I'll give you a chance to review your assertion to see if you still want to stand on it as fact. Take your time.

I see you. You feeling yourself right now. I get it. But are you gonna respond to the question?

Niggas took this shit and exaggerated like a bitch lol. I don't think anybody in here ever said they'd smack fire out of a nigga for calling him king. Saying some shit may come across as corny and a bit extra don't mean it's that damn serious.
I know, I know, I know

Niggas talking about taxes and vassals b

And that nigga wanna 5pg paper on Shaka, citing my sources and no plagiarism.

Dis tew murch