Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Chi city gonna be the worst mod in 2020 nigga been lost since Az called niggas monkey
Stop calling me a nigga peasant

I told you before I am a king, a god, a calamity, or Steve

If you gonna address me, address me as such

any society where kings are present have a strongly established classism that imo is very oppressive by design

that has nothing to do with being an historian, and everything with being cynical towards man kind....

i ain't gotta know percentages to know that kings are considered superior to their followers....

and i personally feel that assuming superiority is at the root of racism and justified oppression..

so thinking the term is a bit much ain't a reflection of who i am.. it's a reflection of the title itself

No mate it is a reflection of you and all this rubbish about peasants and superiority blah blah blah is some motte and bailey bullshit

Sounds like some of you Americans need to leave the house a lil more cah niggas callin' you King is super common when you talk to Caribbeans.

It's hard to take some if yall seriously when a poster called yall "niggas, queens, and nigga queens" and barely anybody took offense to what was literally and intentionally an insult.

Back