Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

If anyone believes being called king/queen is shallow or fake deep like @Duwop suggested, that's more a reflection/projection of their own insecurities and low self-esteem.

If someone goes out of their way to say something positive or uplifting to a person with low self-esteem , most of the time they're gonna think you on some bs cuz they don't believe that about themselves.
Yes.
Before I ever had BK I had Harold's Fried Chicken..which is the fried chicken king. On the sign is a black man dressed up in Kingly garbs chasing a chicken

Dont come at me cause Baltimore and Maryland got yall brainwashed to only see white royalty

Shout out to Prince George County.....

That imagery sounds disrespectful. Maybe it's just your description though.

lol the fuck are yall doin in here tho?

So theres no issue with calling yourself, your fam and associates nigga... but calling them king/queen is corny?

Is that what is going on in here or nah?

Im not getting into what a specific king or queen did for people n shit... yall being a bit ridiculous bringing that shit up.. you know damn well folks referring to others as king/queen is to acknowledge that us AS A PEOPLE who have had their histories/legacies erased came from something greater than beaten/oppressed slaves... and as a descendent of that.. how can you really object to that?

Yes.
Before I ever had BK I had Harold's Fried Chicken..which is the fried chicken king. On the sign is a black man dressed up in Kingly garbs chasing a chicken

Dont come at me cause Baltimore and Maryland got yall brainwashed to only see white royalty

Shout out to Prince George County.....
only black kings i think about off the rip are Mufasa, Darth Vader, and King Jaffe Joffer

If anyone believes being called king/queen is shallow or fake deep like @Duwop suggested, that's more a reflection/projection of their own insecurities and low self-esteem.

If someone goes out of their way to say something positive or uplifting to a person with low self-esteem , most of the time they're gonna think you on some bs cuz they don't believe that about themselves.

This is an asinine generalization and you seem intelligent enough to know that.

NWA>>>UGK

:js4:
tenor.gif

You ain't listened to NWA since Yo! MTV Raps was hosted by Dr. Dre and Ed Lover and I ain't listened to them since never.

Goodnight Du.

ay you know what....NY wins this thread and the whole verbally uplifting thy brother thing

long before this king shit they've called each other God, Son, Love, Fam, Mans, My Guy, etc.....and i know i left shit out but all point to some positive male form

giphy.gif

word

lol the fuck are yall doin in here tho?

So theres no issue with calling yourself, your fam and associates nigga... but calling them king/queen is corny?

Is that what is going on in here or nah?

Im not getting into what a specific king or queen did for people n shit... yall being a bit ridiculous bringing that shit up.. you know damn well folks referring to others as king/queen is to acknowledge that us AS A PEOPLE who have had their histories/legacies erased came from something greater than beaten/oppressed slaves... and as a descendent of that.. how can you really object to that?

Where is the bold stated Potentate?

ay you know what....NY wins this thread and the whole verbally uplifting thy brother thing

long before this king shit they've called each other God, Son, Love, Fam, Mans, My Guy, etc.....and i know i left shit out but all point to some positive male form

giphy.gif

word
Word is bond beloved

But we all know NIGGAS have a problem with being treated with love and respect by other NIGGAS so here we are

Niggas so used to being called pieces of shit and sons of bitches and motherfuckers that if you try to inject some positivity in they life they immediately lash out or call it homo

King/Queen are known as positive and uplifting as well. But if we descended from peasants, we need to act as such?

Nah not all. Shit you/I could very possibly be descended from a murderer some where down line too. You gonna act like that?Lol jk. And most of the people saying king and queen all the time ain't kings or queens in they behavior and position either.

Back