What up King/Queen......smh lol

You may have answered this already and I may have missed it... but do you feel the same when somebody you dont know calls you "Brotha"?
it depends on the tone...

i hear it a lot.....sometimes it sounds cool sometimes it sounds condescending... as if "brotha" is the approved black greeting....

i don't like people assuming familiarity with me.....i can respect a respectful greeting...

but if i have any insecurity with greetings.....it's that someone is trying to lower your defenses by presenting themselves as a trusthworthy or welcoming person...

i'l always side eyeing people who i feel are trying too hard to be pleasant or prove themselves

You can post this for the next 100 pages and it's still gonna be stupid

Now everyone a historian and know the percentage of bad rulers and good rulers huh?

What's stupid about it? Point it out.

So you have to be a historian to know that monarchs were generally oppressive?

Last edited:
Reactions: SeaSnake

Now everyone a historian and know the percentage of bad rulers and good rulers huh?

Aint no such thing as a good ruler.

the word ruler is negative as fuck lol

any society where kings are present have a strongly established classism that imo is very oppressive by design

that has nothing to do with being an historian, and everything with being cynical towards man kind....

i ain't gotta know percentages to know that kings are considered superior to their followers....

and i personally feel that assuming superiority is at the root of racism and justified oppression..

so thinking the term is a bit much ain't a reflection of who i am.. it's a reflection of the title itself

Reactions: SeaSnake
What's stupid about it? Point it out.

So you have to be a historian to know that monarch's were generally oppressive?
It's stupid because being regarded as something that GENERALLY means good willed is being dissected and torn apart for no better reason than it's a 'white man' word

I know for every evil monarch we are told about, there are 1000 that get overlooked because history needs but one example to show that something is terrible

As an American, you were taught your whole young life Kings and Queens are bad.

No niggas not corny, that's how we casually talk it's in lexicon now. People waking around calling everybody king and queen all day come across as casting persona like I said.

In America Nigga is in our lexicon because that's what we were called every day as a word to demean and oppress us. Also slang and language changes over time so if people are going out of their way to speak words that are empowering, the opposite oppressing and demeaning words, how can that be considered corny?

We were called nigga every day and fully adopted what it means to be a NIGGA. Now we can call ourselves something empowering everyday and fully adopt what it means to be empowered. If it's said regularly it will become apart of our lexicon. Just like nigga and everything else.

What kinda persona do you believe people are trying to cast when they say king/queen?

• Goat
Reactions: Scandalust313