Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

You really don’t even gotta be as formal make some slang out of it.

Damn that sound like some shit a white persona trying to reach urban youth would say. Lol

Even if we all decided to refer to each other
as Mansa formally or with slang, how would that be any less corny in your opinion?

Last edited:
You motherfucker

giphy.gif
Bro these chix talk. You'd be surprised the shit I know bout some of u niggaz(without asking)

Prolly vice versa too

that's all it really comes down too...

cuz it is quite paradoxical.....

noble and morally righteous kings and queens are often fiction.. reality, anyone who was king or queen were typically quite cruel, and more often than not oppressors....

is that really a compliment when you think about it?

and peasants....is it not wrong to look down on peasants... the working class.... the providers for their families...

most of us come from the peasant class, yet we're programmed to look down no and mock ourselves??

some self hate shit forreal...

there's quite a few take away i guess....

mainly addressing people as king/queen is fake deep....it's aimed to be a compliment, but is quite shallow...there's a certain assumed classism attached to that statement that's not flattering at all

Great post.

I don't see all of this when we say nigga, an I'm glad. We knk' when a black person says nigga he just referrin' to another black person. It's the same with King and Empress.

Like I said a few pages back, it's just an acknowledgement that we both black in this racist world.

Question about the bold, you mean to tell me you've never been a part of, and are unaware of, the great debate over the use of the word nigga in the black community?

Did everyone on the pro King/Queen side miss Du's post or something?

I hear you. But my question was specific.

If "king" is corny.... is "nigga" just as corny, more corny or not corny at all?

Y'all said "king" is corny. Iyo is "nigga" corny? Yes or no it either is or it isn't and it can't be "it depends". Is "nigga" corny yes or no?

No niggas not corny, that's how we casually talk it's in lexicon now. People waking around calling everybody king and queen all day come across as casting persona like I said.

so before they started with the mascot, when you heard burger king, you thought of a black dude with a crown eating burgers?
Yes.
Before I ever had BK I had Harold's Fried Chicken..which is the fried chicken king. On the sign is a black man dressed up in Kingly garbs chasing a chicken

Dont come at me cause Baltimore and Maryland got yall brainwashed to only see white royalty

Shout out to Prince George County.....

If anyone believes being called king/queen is shallow or fake deep like @Duwop suggested, that's more a reflection/projection of their own insecurities and low self-esteem.

If someone goes out of their way to say something positive or uplifting to a person with low self-esteem , most of the time they're gonna think you on some bs cuz they don't believe that about themselves.

Back