Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Mansa means emperor

Ohhh ok like Mansa Musa means Emperor Musa... Got it. Thank you.

Why "emperor"?

What's the difference between "Emperor" and "King"? Both are empowering words and historically both were known for being and doing the same things. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Would you think it's corny if we started saying "Mansa" or "Emperor" like the brotha was saying they do in the UK?

Also historically were Emperors known for being good people?

Ohhh ok like Mansa Musa means Emperor Musa... Got it. Thank you.

Why "emperor"?

What's the difference between "Emperor" and "King"? Both are empowering words and historically both were known for being and doing the same things. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Would you think it's corny if we started saying "Mansa" or "Emperor" like the brotha was saying they do in the UK?

Also historically were Emperors known for being good people?

Because if you gotta use monarchy make it black

We acting like word origin has no connotations tho. Do most people think a black monarch when they envision Kings? It looks petty but it matters
Lol I envision a black monarch when I hear king.

I'm sorry if you think of whatever white man you have in ya head. And I feel sorry for whomever think of a white man also

Lol I envision a black monarch when I hear king.

I'm sorry if you think of whatever white man you have in ya head. And I feel sorry for whomever think of a white man also

When I think "king" my first thought is all forms of Black rulers, Pharaohs and tribal leaders not European monarchies like what they got over there in the UK.

Regardless of whether those rulers, Pharaohs or tribal leaders are considered Kings or not in Webster's. These are the "Kings" I think of when I hear that word.

She helped you thru one of ya breaks ups right?

Yeah....glad we was able to help you off the ledge

You motherfucker

giphy.gif

Back