What kinda student were you back in high school?

One of the most popular niggas in school, known for be the flyest nigga and having the baddest girl in school. One of those niggas that everybody liked where if somebody didn't they would get questioned about it like "how don't u like that nigga? he's a cool ass nigga".

When it came to grades? :idkb3:

I was the type of student who knew all the answers but never did the work, so teachers would hate that shit cuz they felt I was wasting my talents.

If somebody else wrote this I would think they're full of shit ?? Im dead ass tho

• Haha
Reactions: Word....Life
If somebody else wrote this I would think they're full of shit ?? Im dead ass tho
and here you are.....connecting the world.

you should find that teacher and say thank you. but uh.....

tenor.gif

Classic Underachiever...

My mom was a teacher at my school and I was in all honors classes since elementary school...but I NEVER did tha work...always scored super high on standardized testin’ and relied on my weighted course load to make my C’s count as B’s. Got more college credits in high school than in actual college (found out quick college professors don’t give a fuck about your “charming personality” lol)

I was popular wit’ tha knuckleheads and nerds...

I played baseball and could have played football and basketball but at that time I was solely focused on tha diamond...

I played trumpet on tha band...

I was a gambler and stoner...

Class clown...

Basically I was pretty well rounded lol

Classic Underachiever...

My mom was a teacher at my school and I was in all honors classes since elementary school...but I NEVER did tha work...always scored super high on standardized testin’ and relied on my weighted course load to make my C’s count as B’s. Got more college credits in high school than in actual college (found out quick college professors don’t give a fuck about your “charming personality” lol)

I was popular wit’ tha knuckleheads and nerds...

I played baseball and could have played football and basketball but at that time I was solely focused on tha diamond...

I played trumpet on tha band...

I was a gambler and stoner...

Class clown...

Basically I was pretty well rounded lol
i can see that

no diss.

whats poppin pimp?

how you been?

• Goat
I chilled with everyone. I moved to the suburbs right before high school so when I got to high school and there were black kids again I was straight I could navigate where other black kids from my jr high couldn't cause they had only been around a handful of black kids before, because I came into high school with alot of the local suburban kids they was already comfortable with me. It was always easy to navigate both sides and bring people together. By the time I finished my crew was a mix of different races. We all still talk daily for the most part.

Personality wise I was the same as I am now. Funny and just chilling most times but would go 0-100 and throw everyone off at the flip of a switch if I felt disrespected or you say some stupid shit. I used to snap on teachers alot. I was a regular in my vice principals office. He was the homie tho. Always showed me respect and tried to feed game.

Didn't play that bully shit but if I saw you trying to play a kid cause he was weird or ugly or some wack shit I was coming for you.
Was the type to pick the weird kid 2nd if I was a team captain.

Maintaining fam...tryin to take what this world is dealin’ (pretty much daily) in stride G...how u tho bruh?? Everything good wit’ u homie??

thats good. bruh. stay up.
for me.
oh man....you gonna hear about me real soon.

ya boy doing big things.....and when im done.......we need to revisit that question i asked a while back.

hope you been thinking on it. if not....just saying,.

I chilled with everyone. I moved to the suburbs right before high school so when I got to high school and there were black kids again I was straight I could navigate where other black kids from my jr high couldn't cause they had only been around a handful of black kids before, because I came into high school with alot of the local suburban kids they was already comfortable with me. It was always easy to navigate both sides and bring people together. By the time I finished my crew was a mix of different races. We all still talk daily for the most part.

Personality wise I was the same as I am now. Funny and just chilling most times but would go 0-100 and throw everyone off at the flip of a switch if I felt disrespected or you say some stupid shit. I used to snap on teachers alot. I was a regular in my vice principals office. He was the homie tho. Always showed me respect and tried to feed game.

Didn't play that bully shit but if I saw you trying to play a kid cause he was weird or ugly or some wack shit I was coming for you.
Was the type to pick the weird kid 2nd if I was a team captain.

Lol@ picking tha weird kid SECOND!! Nigga wasn’t no fool...still picked his ringer 1st....I see you

:ghost:

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
Lol@ picking tha weird kid SECOND!! Nigga wasn’t no fool...still picked his ringer 1st....I see you

:ghost:

Yeah competitive nature. I don't play to lose. And I ain't want to make it too obvious and embarrass nobody. So yeah that 2nd-3rd pick was gonna be that kid.

• Goat
thats good. bruh. stay up.
for me.
oh man....you gonna hear about me real soon.

ya boy doing big things.....and when im done.......we need to revisit that question i asked a while back.

hope you been thinking on it. if not....just saying,.

That’s what’s up fam...I’ll be checkin’ for u (pause nh)

I think about it at least a few times a week fam...that’s eal shit

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos