What kinda student were you back in high school?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Jan 22, 2017
Ya'll already know the type of student I was. Didn't really stand out much.

I didn't really become sociable until my junior year. Got involved with this college prep program called Upward Bound, and it was a wrap after that. Was more vocal around people than before.

Wasn't into being part of the "Cool Crowd". When senior year rolled around, my no fuccs given attitude was born. My thinking during that time..."Da fucc I look trying to impress anybody?? This my last year. I'm about to be out bitches!"

• Goat
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Goofy and highly opinionated.

Didn't have many friends, even though I got along with everyone

Everybody at school was into fashion and being cool.... I was the opposite

Reactions: Golden
One of the most popular niggas in school, known for be the flyest nigga and having the baddest girl in school. One of those niggas that everybody liked where if somebody didn't they would get questioned about it like "how don't u like that nigga? he's a cool ass nigga".

When it came to grades? :idkb3:

I was the type of student who knew all the answers but never did the work, so teachers would hate that shit cuz they felt I was wasting my talents.

Reactions: 703lexus
The quintessential goodie two shoes. Never touched drugs, never touched cigarettes, never touched alcohol, never talked to boys besides school work. Top student. Teacher's pet.

:sup:

I was quiet, popular, laid back, a slut, an athlete, always into something. 2Chains before 2chains. I was a pretty fly young nigga.

I was a good student when I applied myself but I hated school. I had other plans.

CAM00688.jpg
Me and my lil high school homies.

We got into a big ass brawl with some other folks seconds after this pic was taken...

I got along with everyone but everyone didn't get along with me.
Smart mouth, sneaky mf who always was in trouble for talking and speaking my mind.
The "crazy" chick of the class. Always was willing to help a mf out.
Lived in the hallway because I got put out everyday.

How many of yall was that kid who always sat alone at lunch? :lmao2:

Well where do I start...

I cooled it with the popular crowd in my little ass community.
Dated the most popular guy in school.
Was a bully in my junior high years... mainly bullied the older girls tho...
I also chilled in the hallway especially with one teacher I rememba asf...
I was the girl who noticed when someone was making anotha mfka feel like they was ugly and would say sum to make them feel the same exact way...

I was the nigga who stayed ditching school but always turned in my work. Niggas always wondered how I was getting A and B's while they were getting D's and F's when we all was missing the same amount of school

Senior year, I was wit the friends who every day at lunch, we just started roasting each other. Shyt was fun

Well where do I start...

I cooled it with the popular crowd in my little ass community.
Dated the most popular guy in school.
Was a bully in my junior high years... mainly bullied the older girls tho...
I also chilled in the hallway especially with one teacher I rememba asf...
I was the girl who noticed when someone was making anotha mfka feel like they was ugly and would say sum to make them feel the same exact way...

Wait...wha?? Lol.

Like the rest of my life, my shit was different AF lol. Went thru a number of phases. Went thru a phase where I was a huge metal head, in a band n errythang. They got hooked on drugs so i rolled with my people mostly.

Junior year race riots popped off a few times so I cliqued up and banged with the locs n damus to fight back against the racist ass Mexican gangs that were cliqued up. We were out numbered 10 to 1 and still held our own with ease.

At that time the school was highly influenced by prison politics so each race had their own section of the school and if too many of us went to a certain part even the staff would try to get us to go back cuz they knew fighting was inevitable. It was a few times the older heads from the mexican gangs would show up trynna blast some of the homies so shit got handled politically luckily. Shit was epic AF.

I was in honors the entire time but refused to do homework, so I did the absolute bare minimum to graduate on stage lollll

never stayed at 1 school long enuf 2 form a role
Like the rest of my life, my shit was different AF lol. Went thru a number of phases. Went thru a phase where I was a huge metal head, in a band n errythang. They got hooked on drugs so i rolled with my people mostly.

Junior year race riots popped off a few times so I cliqued up and banged with the locs n damus to fight back against the racist ass Mexican gangs that were cliqued up. We were out numbered 10 to 1 and still held our own with ease.

At that time the school was highly influenced by prison politics so each race had their own section of the school and if too many of us went to a certain part even the staff would try to get us to go back cuz they knew fighting was inevitable. It was a few times the older heads from the mexican gangs would show up trynna blast some of the homies so shit got handled politically luckily. Shit was epic AF.

I was in honors the entire time but refused to do homework, so I did the absolute bare minimum to graduate on stage lollll
U r young af to have lived such a life B lol