What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
You gay if you actually use animojis. Say it aint say so fam.

lol nah, but what makes it work is facial recognition. Galaxy's facial recognition is trash compared to Iphone. Idgaf who makes it first, who has the best product? That's iphone.

Lol at face recognition anyway. If thats what sways you to buy an iphone, my point is proven. Iphone is a simple phone for people who want simple shit.

you're messing the point. Idgaf about facial recognition. But saying galaxy is better cuz they had shit first when it doesn't mean shit cuz iphone's version is vastly superior, ie facial recognition for example.

lol nah, but what makes it work is facial recognition. Galaxy's facial recognition is trash compared to Iphone. Idgaf who makes it first, who has the best product? That's iphone.

Bruh come with something concrete that Samsung had first that iphone made better in your opinion and we can debate it. I never used facial recognition or animojis. So if thats what your gonna use to prove your point, you got it.

Shit I use though? Is my note8 faster than your iphone? Yes. Is it smoother? By far. Better screen resolution? Undeniable. Longer battery life? Yes. Charges in under an hour? Yes. More widgits to show me shit I care about like weather and how the market is performing and nba scores etc? Yes.

Can I plug it into my laptop and use it as an external drive? Yes. Can I code android and apple apps on it? Yes. Can I download stuff thats not on in the appstore? Yes. Do I have to go through google or samsung for everything? Nope.

Was samsung the first mofos to make a big ass phone? Yes. Was Samsung the first make buttonless phones? Yes. Was Samsung the first to make phones that were all screens? Yes. Which one of these did Apple do better?

You might have me on facial recognition/animojis though. Not even totally sure cause I never used it. Someone gotta let me know

Bruh come with something concrete that Samsung had first that iphone made better in your opinion and we can debate it. I never used facial recognition or animojis. So if thats what your gonna use to prove your point, you got it.

Shit I use though? Is my note8 faster than your iphone? Yes. Is it smoother? By far. Better screen resolution? Undeniable. Longer battery life? Yes. Charges in under an hour? Yes. More widgits to show me shit I care about like weather and how the market is performing and nba scores etc? Yes.

Can I plug it into my laptop and use it as an external drive? Yes. Can I code android and apple apps on it? Yes. Can I download stuff thats not on in the appstore? Yes. Do I have to go through google or samsung for everything? Nope.

Was samsung the first mofos to make a big ass phone? Yes. Was Samsung the first make buttonless phones? Yes. Was Samsung the first to make phones that were all screens? Yes. Which one of these did Apple do better?

You might have me on facial recognition/animojis though. Not even totally sure cause I never used it. Someone gotta let me know

Any benchmark test you can find will show iphone is faster than the galaxy and it's not close.

Battery life? From all the battery tests I've seen online it's it's been the razar smartphone and iphone 8 plus who most say are the best.

These are all studies u can find online fam.

I'm b4 "why do you need widgets anyway"

Any benchmark test you can find will show iphone is faster than the galaxy and it's not close.

Battery life? From all the battery tests I've seen online it's it's been the razar smartphone and iphone 8 plus who most say are the best.

Lol

There's not a single Apple phone that has a better battery life than any non Apple phone lol

Nah

Because all the benchmark shit you posted are phones fresh out the box

Is that not how people buy it?

And i hope you're not stressing "over time" when homie just shitted on your phone for how wack it becomes after a few months.

Is that not how people buy it?

And i hope you're not stressing "over time" when homie just shitted on your phone for how wack it becomes after a few months.
You use the phrase shitted on extremely loose lol

But I see through what you doing

I'll bet you two years from now the pixel 2 will either be better or on par performance wise over whatever Apple is launching at that time

Here's the problem with these benchmarks: They're easy to cheat on. There's a long history of cheating on synthetic benchmarks not just with phones but with computers as well. Apple is no stranger to any of this as they've been caught cheating in the past.

The Apple A11 is an ARM processor which, in benchmarks, appears to be more powerful than an i5-7267U powered MacBook Pro.

... That's straight up bullshit, and everyone knows it.

If that was really the case, the A11 would be powering everything Apple makes and all sorts of companies would be maximizing profits for everything from servers on down because the A11 is only $66 each, far less than anything Intel offers with that level of raw computing power. But it doesn't and it never will and the reason for that is because they know the truth: It's not nearly as powerful as the benchmarks seem to show. You can't even legitimately compare an x86-64 processor to an ARM processor because they're completely different architectures that process data differently.

It's dishonesty at it's finest.

Reactions: fuego
Here's the problem with these benchmarks: They're easy to cheat on. There's a long history of cheating on synthetic benchmarks not just with phones but with computers as well. Apple is no stranger to any of this as they've been caught cheating in the past.

The Apple A11 is an ARM processor which, in benchmarks, appears to be more powerful than an i5-7267U powered MacBook Pro.

... That's straight up bullshit, and everyone knows it.

If that was really the case, the A11 would be powering everything Apple makes and all sorts of companies would be maximizing profits for everything from servers on down because the A11 is only $66 each, far less than anything Intel offers with that level of raw computing power. But it doesn't and it never will and the reason for that is because they know the truth: It's not nearly as powerful as the benchmarks seem to show. You can't even legitimately compare an x86-64 processor to an ARM processor because they're completely different architectures that process data differently.

It's dishonesty at it's finest.

You got more excuses than a deadbeat daddy. "they rig these tests" foh nigga