Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.

My bad for the delay bruh bruh....

It's about the size if the new S9+ (it's actually a tenth of an inch bigger) @ 6.3 inches. It feels great on your hand tho.

I can't answer your headphone sound quality question b/c I don't use any (@ least not yet). It only has one speaker (wish it had dual) located on the bottom left side (to which your hand could get in the way depending on how you hold it), but it's loud enough. I'm not a true blue audiophile, but I have worked in music so I know how shit should sound so when I do hear something on some headphones I'll let ya know. I also think it's somewhat dependent upon what kind of headphones you have also (ie. Sennheiser, Bose, Sony etc).

Videos will not automatically cut off if you set it down. I've watched countless podcast, YouTube videos etc. and haven't had that happen.

What made me get the phone was the fact that Samsung's making minimal improvements to their phones, but the price of their phones was/is getting ridiculous. I'm an Android guy and I always knew there were many other options, but I stayed (brand) loyal b/c the product was really good. I almost pulled the trigger on the OnePlus 5, b/c I did my research and heard so many great things about it, but I held off and waited for the 6 since I knew it was coming down the pike soon. They're other phones I took a look @ to like the Huawei Mate 10 and Pixel 2XL, but the OnePlus 6 checked most of my boxes as far as needs. And as far as pricing goes, it's UNFUCKWITABLE! 8GB Ram/256 GB Hardrive/16 pix camera/Oxygen OS for approx 600!!

Oh yeah, the battery is only 3300 mah, but it was last you all day and then some with heavy multitasking. Plus the dash charger it comes w/ is prolly the fastest charge on the market hands down! U could be @ 2% and be back @ 100 in approx 45 minutes give or take.

@ the end of the day and the top of the morning that phone drives a HARD bargain. Hope most of this helps.

My bad for the delay bruh bruh....

It's about the size if the new S9+ (it's actually a tenth of an inch bigger) @ 6.3 inches. It feels great on your hand tho.

I can't answer your headphone sound quality question b/c I don't use any (@ least not yet). It only has one speaker (wish it had dual) located on the bottom left side (to which your hand could get in the way depending on how you hold it), but it's loud enough. I'm not a true blue audiophile, but I have worked in music so I know how shit should sound so when I do hear something on some headphones I'll let ya know. I also think it's somewhat dependent upon what kind of headphones you have also (ie. Sennheiser, Bose, Sony etc).

Videos will not automatically cut off if you set it down. I've watched countless podcast, YouTube videos etc. and haven't had that happen.

What made me get the phone was the fact that Samsung's making minimal improvements to their phones, but the price of their phones was/is getting ridiculous. I'm an Android guy and I always knew there were many other options, but I stayed (brand) loyal b/c the product was really good. I almost pulled the trigger on the OnePlus 5, b/c I did my research and heard so many great things about it, but I held off and waited for the 6 since I knew it was coming down the pike soon. They're other phones I took a look @ to like the Huawei Mate 10 and Pixel 2XL, but the OnePlus 6 checked most of my boxes as far as needs. And as far as pricing goes, it's UNFUCKWITABLE! 8GB Ram/256 GB Hardrive/16 pix camera/Oxygen OS for approx 600!!

Oh yeah, the battery is only 3300 mah, but it was last you all day and then some with heavy multitasking. Plus the dash charger it comes w/ is prolly the fastest charge on the market hands down! U could be @ 2% and be back @ 100 in approx 45 minutes give or take.

@ the end of the day and the top of the morning that phone drives a HARD bargain. Hope most of this helps.
Appreciate all of the info my G! Copping one this week. Curious how the audio sounds but outside of that I'm hyped lol

I gotta wonder where all the Android camera hate came from. Even all the way back to my LG Optimus T camera quality was never an issue.

I gotta wonder where all the Android camera hate came from. Even all the way back to my LG Optimus T camera quality was never an issue.
Apple conferences that touted whatever buzzword they created at the time to give the impression their camera was more superior

To the uninformed and to people that really don't care, they take what's said at those keynotes and run with it

Add to the fact that a lot of people, regardless of Apple or Android preference just don't know how to take pictures.

A lot of the filters and shit and camera lighting tricks are for these people

I had a S5 then eventually upgraded to my current, S7 Edge. My 2 biggest complaints, tho i love these phones, is bad camera and phone speaker barely gets loud.

BUT

my gf got the S9 and its one of the best cam quality i ever seen they made a huuuuge improvement

I had a S5 then eventually upgraded to my current, S7 Edge. My 2 biggest complaints, tho i love these phones, is bad camera and phone speaker barely gets loud.

BUT

my gf got the S9 and its one of the best cam quality i ever seen they made a huuuuge improvement

I honestly doubt the camera was an issue. I took this with my Galaxy S3.

20140913_165900.jpg

20131208_113350.jpg

This was also with the Galaxy S3. I'm gonna assume that if anything better than the S3 was taking bad pics, it wasn't the camera, it was the person taking the pic.

https://www.macobserver.com/news/iphone-7-loop-disease/

"Motherboard reports this latest phenomenon. Federico Cerva, who runs an iPhone and iPad repair business in London, has been getting a lot of iPhone 7/7+ devices recently. They all have a similar issue: one of the pads that connects the audio chip, which is located on the motherboard near the SIM card tray, has come loose.

Some early symptoms of this include:

• Grayed-out Voice Memos icon
  • Grayed-out speaker button during phone calls
  • Intermittent freezing
Eventually, the phones can get stuck in a boot loop, where it shows the Apple logo instead of powering on. An Apple spokesperson confirmed to Motherboard that the company is aware of the problem..."

1534451017804.gif

The repair takes about 15 minutes and costs $100-$150

1532575175267.gif

Mashed my Samsung Galaxy S8 so I got a ZTE Axon 7 as a temp until the LG G8 drops

People are underestimating these other companies if they think Apple and Samsung are the only two players worth checking. The fact those 2 are so big is incentive to check out other companies, because you know they're gonna have to have some dope shit to compete with their flagships

I'm not gonna tell Goldie iPhones have Samsung parts in them

Nope, not gonna say a word

Back