Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just being real, I don't give a flying fuck about iPhone over Android for battery life 'cause they ALL suck. My current J7 Neo is one of the few Android joints I've owned that I didn't have to charge daily under normal or heavy use. My daughter's iPhone 8 literally stays tethered to her powerbank 'cause the damned thing stays dying and I swear my wife's Note 5 has to be charged twice a day. I miss charging my phone once a week or so like I did with my old LG Lotus LX600. I could listen to music, stream videos or watch video I encoded myself, check email, live on the internet, take pics and videos, and all of that and still only charged my phone about every 5-6 days.

Last edited:
sooo

we still broke bois or nah?

everybody's pics look the same here....and I'd buy an iphone if I liked them....i just dont

people just love to choose sides and beef

this is how the bloods started

good job guys

Android users: iphone users are broke!

iphone users: -pulls out stats- stats show iphone users make 30% more a year on average

andriod users : man idgaf who's broke or not

android users: iphone users have the worst battery life of all phones!

iphone users: -pulls up tests- tests show iphone batteries are better

android users: man i dont give a flying fuck about battery life

android users: we had those iphone features first!

iphone users: the tests show iphone's features are superior

android users: man facial recognition is gay!

:hahaha:

Android users: iphone users are broke!

iphone users: -pulls out stats- stats show iphone users make 30% more a year on average

andriod users : man idgaf who's broke or not

android users: iphone users have the worst battery life of all phones!

iphone users: -pulls up tests- tests show iphone batteries are better

android users: man i dont give a flying fuck about battery life

android users: we had those iphone features first!

iphone users: the tests show iphone's features are superior

android users: man facial recognition is gay!

:hahaha:
Basically

1plus6 cant work with verizon and sprint...so they wont have a large american base.

they sold 1 milliion phones in 22 days.

this is a very interesting thread. i am learning alot.

thank you

1plus6 cant work with verizon and sprint...so they wont have a large american base.

they sold 1 milliion phones in 22 days.

this is a very interesting thread. i am learning alot.

thank you

That would mean they're GSM only at the moment. Verizon and Sprint are running CDMA networks.

However, ATT and T-Mobile's numbers combined are significantly more than Verizon and Sprint, plus you have virtual carriers like MetroPCS, Net10, Virgin Mobile, that run on top of those GSM networks so there's a good chance that phone will have decent sales.

When I text someone and that green bubble pops up I immediately delete their number. That shit hurts my eyes to look at

This shit was good for laughs at first but I can't believe team iphone still in here tryna stunt and convince ppl its the best thing since sliced bread.

Lmao, yall @ me when yall get that comission check from apple. Otherwise give it rest

the new phones will have pop up selfie cameras.

shit will come out of the top of the phone

I been buying iPhones since the 3G & it’s varried from cool as fuck to “why do I still feed this beast?”. I won’t lie I regret trading in my 6S for the 8. It was the longest lasting most reliable phone I had & having a headphone jack is always a plus. Eventually I’ll either convert to the Android dark side or buy a 6S on the cheap cuz this 8.. I ain’t impressed. Don’t talk to me about no iPhone X either.

*Daps*
@MallyG
Pros and cons?
I'ma music guy how is the audio with headphones? Mids and lows? How's the the bass on 808s through headphones/earphones?

I know the speaker ain't the best but is it really bad?
What made you get the phone?

When you watch videos, and place the phone down, does the phone automatically cut off? Read something about that.

How big is the phone? How's the camera and videos?

Appreciate it fam! Amped about this phone and how low-key its getting the best reviews this year.
@MallyG

Back