Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont understand the money talk. Im not familiar with other android phones but Samsung got the android market in a choke hold and the there isnt much of a difference between iphone and galaxy prices.

I paid exactly 1k for my Samsung Note 8, which is the same price for an iphone X i believe.

The funny thing about this is for people that are actually into technology, Samsung and Android been killing the game. They are consistently 2 years ahead of apple BUT most consumers don't care about all that. People like what they like.

They won’t say you can’t afford socks and shoes because you bought a Samsung tho.

There is nothing wrong with wanting an apple phone for the status.

Shit we drop 60-100k on benzes and beamers when a Honda for 25k does the same. All that shit is for status and yall aint about to stop me from coping this luxury vehicle im bout to get and its gonna be ALL so I can go back to my old neighborhood and stunt.

With the exception of the iPhone X, which even I think is too much. If you can’t afford an iPhone, you can’t afford the Samsung either.

View attachment 63605 View attachment 63606 View attachment 63607

Why are you so stuck on Samsung? You act as if they're the only company that makes Android phones AND you act like everybody is gonna buy the top of the line joint even if they did go with a Samsung phone. You can buy brand new Android phones for under $250, shit Motorola even has phones for $100.

Why are you so stuck on Samsung? You act as if they're the only company that makes Android phones AND you act like everybody is gonna buy the top of the line joint even if they did go with a Samsung phone. You can buy brand new Android phones for under $250, shit Motorola even has phones for $100.
Those are the two listed in the poll. I also said :
I just don’t see why people mad that people buy iPhones and it would be the same if the anger was towards Samsung Android or whoever. It’s their money and their decision. Let them people rock.

Flip phone from Wal Mart. It ain’t got no nudes, no sexy videos on it. Nobody can break into it remotely and steal my shyt or snoop around, nobody wants to steal it, nobody care.

The funny thing about this is for people that are actually into technology, Samsung and Android been killing the game. They are consistently 2 years ahead of apple BUT most consumers don't care about all that. People like what they like.

Is that the full story tho?

Samsung had "face recognition" first but who's is better? Iphone. That's the case in pretty much all of the features that Samsung had first.

Samsung had "face recognition" first but who's is better? Iphone. That's the case in pretty much all of the features that Samsung had first.

better just because apple did it and branded it like it was some new hot shit? Or did apple actually improve on the tech.. (they didnt lol)

better just because apple did it and branded it like it was some new hot shit? Or did apple actually improve on the tech.. (they didnt lol)

They did tho lol pretty much any comparison video u can find on youtube will be somebody saying iphone has the superior facial recognition.

I used to fuck with apple but if we being honest they havent innovated in a looooooooong ass time. they just biting offa droid features and rebranding them as some new hot shit and folks just eat it up

Thats your opinion bro.

I used an iphone for a bit, shit was way to bland. You couldnt change or customize anything. You have to use it with the same stock ass background colors, cant change the keyboard, cant change what color you want it to show for phone calls vs text messages.

I can list a million things.

Iphone is a great phone though. Not hating. Shit is quality. But if you are someone like me that likes to tinker and change shit, android phones are just better.

respect on the security tip tho.. as a nigga that happens to stumble upon his fair share of "lost" iphones... it aint worth the trouble tryna unlock them bitches lol

Lol at face recognition anyway. If thats what sways you to buy an iphone, my point is proven. Iphone is a simple phone for people who want simple shit.

Back