Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just wanna know who's getting paid for all of this product dick riding yall doing

If Apple or Samsung ain't cutting you a check, kys for all of this free promo yall giving

#NewSlaves

Boy y’all will find any reason...

Charger always broke
Too many poor people with iPhones.

I just wanna know who's getting paid for all of this product dick riding yall doing

If Apple or Samsung ain't cutting you a check, kys for all of this free promo yall giving

#NewSlaves
It’s a debate. When you’re debating something I hope they are cutting you a check for dick riding and free promo. Like whether your choice of vodka is better than someone else’s choice.

#AlcoholicSlave

Don’t ever let me catch you in a debate. I’m at your neck.

It’s a debate. When you’re debating something I hope they are cutting you a check for dick riding and free promo. Like whether your choice of vodka is better than someone else’s choice.

#AlcoholicSlave
I don't debate consumer based products b. Even the cereal joints didn't get this heated.

At the end of the day, yall slaves to labels and names and that's cool. It's just disgusting to watch

#StillNigga

I don’t understand why their income matters maybe they lease the phone and should they buy a Android instead?

Put bluntly, they don't NEED either.

You don't NEED a smartphone at all, which is why I categorized it as a non-essential purchase earlier. I've said this time-and-time again, a smartphone, regardless of how much it costs, is a luxury item. If you absolutely need a cellphone, you can cop a cheap ass pay-as-you-go dumbphone for a single transaction of $25-$35 and pay for your minutes as needed. I can see having a cellphone in the event you're out and about and are waiting for a callback for an interview, daycare needs to get in touch with you, etc, but that's really where it ends and for that a simple, cheap phone works fine.

I don't debate consumer based products b. Even the cereal joints didn't get this heated.

At the end of the day, yall slaves to labels and names and that's cool. It's just disgusting to watch

#StillNigga
I hear you. I’m not a slave to labels. I actually stated I liked both phones. I just don’t see why people mad that people buy iPhones and it would be the same if the anger was towards Samsung Android or whoever. It’s their money and their decision. Let them people rock.

I’ll be watching tho.

I hear you. I’m not a slave to labels. I actually stated I liked both phones. I just don’t see why people mad that people buy iPhones and it would be the same if the anger was towards Samsung Android or whoever. It’s their money and their decision. Let them people rock.

I’ll be watching tho.
I agree

I skipped most of the post, PowerPoints, graphs, pie charts, and memes cause it seems silly for this.

#LetThemPplRock

Blame yourself fam. Your logic is niggas who paying for more expensive phones are some how broker than the niggas who buy cheaper phones..... Do better fam.

No... My logic, based in reality, is the majority of people who buy expensive shit ARE broke and there's evidence backing that up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peteru...-benefit-from-income-inequality/#2a91e40327b5
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/low-income-families-spend-40-of-their-money-on-luxuries-2017-06-28
Amazon product ASIN 1610390938

Back