Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 63286

OnePlus 6 over here.

8Gig Ram 256 GB hardrive, 16 MP Sony camera.... All in all, it's a dope ass phone for the $.

Looking to upgrade from this weak but affordable ZTE zmax2 phone to a phone I've done extensive research on called the One Plus 6. Anyone heard of it? Hearing great things about it.

@silverfoxx

I got mine the first week it came out. This shit is amazing! Ask me anything you wanna know about the phone bruh.

@silverfoxx

I got mine the first week it came out. This shit is amazing! Ask me anything you wanna know about the phone bruh.
*Daps*
@MallyG
Pros and cons?
I'ma music guy how is the audio with headphones? Mids and lows? How's the the bass on 808s through headphones/earphones?

I know the speaker ain't the best but is it really bad?
What made you get the phone?

When you watch videos, and place the phone down, does the phone automatically cut off? Read something about that.

How big is the phone? How's the camera and videos?

Appreciate it fam! Amped about this phone and how low-key its getting the best reviews this year.

Lmao. Amazing how people with iPhones can’t afford shit but if they got another phone, they can.

Lmao. Amazing how people with iPhones can’t afford shit but if they got another phone, they can.

Projects are full of minimum wage niggas with iPhones, Gucci, and Jordans.

Apple didn't make their sales off of people that can actually afford an iPhone, they made it off of broke niggas trying to appear as if they could afford an iPhone.

Projects are full of minimum wage niggas with iPhones, Gucci, and Jordans.

Apple didn't make their sales off of people that can actually afford an iPhone, they made it off of broke niggas trying to appear as if they could afford an iPhone.
You sure? You got links for that?

You sure? You got links for that?

It's simple economics Kandy.

As you go up in income, the number of people in each bracket shrinks.

The number of people that can just drop $600 - $999 for a non-essential purchase and not have it disrupt their life in any way is small compared to the millions of people that would have to shuffle bills or otherwise struggle behind such a purchase.

Mind you, that doesn't stop anyone from making those purchases. They find ways to get that money to appear as if they're enjoying "the good life" which is precisely why there's no shortage of niggas in the poorest hoods in the country rockin high dollar fashions.

Knowing this to be the case, cellphone providers in this country have created ways to get you into that high dollar purchase to the point where you now have a "phone note" attached to your bill every month. Now you can buy that high dollar phone with a few hundred down and $40-$50/month added to your bill, just like a car or a house.

Doesn't mean you can actually afford it, you just found a way to get it.

Back