Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
so-the-iphone-5-got-a-new-charger_o_721026.jpg

taggedrne-when-ur-iphone-charger-starts-wearing-a-turtleneck-u-12103198.png

when-you-accidentally-use-the-iphone-4-charger-for-your-13934606.png

giphy.gif

Get that random ass article outta here! Galaxys blowing up was happening to mad people even after they "fixed" it.

https://www.gizbot.com/mobile/news/iphone-battery-explodes-again-at-apple-store-in-spain-047138.html

"... Things appeared to get a little better for Apple until an incident involving an iPhone battery came to light two days ago. At an Apple Store in Zurich, an iPhone exploded due to the overheat of the battery, causing injury to an employee. Six other people also needed medical care because of smoke inhalation. 50 people including the customers and employees were temporarily evacuated from the store.

Yet again, another report of an iPhone battery explosion has surfaced online. This time at an Apple Store in Valencia, Spain, an iPhone battery started emitting smoke and exploded. As reported by a local newspaper LasProvincias, this incident led to the entire floor being filled with smoke. While the people present in the premises were evacuated, luckily no one suffered any injuries.
"

wow, read through a few pages to catch up and like some of your POVs. I don't think anyone here cares what the next person has personally. I think its just preference and keeping up with the latest trend for some ppl.

Looking to upgrade from this weak but affordable ZTE zmax2 phone to a phone I've done extensive research on called the One Plus 6. Anyone heard of it? Hearing great things about it.

Back