Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Show me where apple made their sales off of people who can’t afford the phone? People can afford a Samsung which is 100 dollars cheaper or sometimes higher.

They can’t afford an iPhone though.

You ain't even read that last line did you.

"-- But, amazingly, households with an income level under $15,000 spent about as much as households with an income level between $125,000 and $150,000."
Which means both income levels spent about the same. So what you should be saying is, Apple has made its money off of people whose income is under 15k AND between 125k-150k.

Which means both income levels spent about the same. So what you should be saying is, Apple has made its money off of people whose income is under 15k AND between 125k-150k.

There are far more people making less than $15K/year than there are people that make between $125K-$150K/yr.

That means that there are far more people in poverty buying Apple shit than people that can afford it.

you're intentionally being dense here. Or trolling... I'm leaning towards being dense.
Don’t matter what you’re leaning towards. That ain’t important to me. You’re dropping information as if it’s facts. You normally quick to drop a link any other time. I need links to prove what you’re saying is true.

Otherwise, you’re just looking defeated by name calling.

I need proof.

The latest study I could find that has the number of people in each income tax bracket was from 2017 based on data made available from the 2013 tax year.

download.png

Now, the people making less than $15K/yr or less are the bottom two tax brackets, 0% and 10%. The people making $125K-$150K are in the 28% bracket.

The income in each bracket is as follows:

download (1).png

Looking at the two charts we can clearly see that people in the 10% bracket across all filing types account for over 27.4 million people whereas people in the 28% bracket, which has a much wider income range than the requisite $125K-$150K/yr, accounts for only 4.6 million people.

We haven't even adjusted for the specific income ranges either, 'cause if I could do that the number of people making $125K-150K would be even lower and the number of people making $15K or less would be far higher 'cause that would be adding that 0% PLUS a good chunk of the 15% bracket.

Just comparing the raw numbers in those two tax brackets alone you see that there are almost exactly 6 times the number of people making less than $15K/yr than $125K-$150k/yr.

(source: https://www.fool.com/retirement/2017/01/16/the-most-common-tax-bracket-in-america.aspx)

The latest study I could find that has the number of people in each income tax bracket was from 2017 based on data made available from the 2013 tax year.

View attachment 63595

Now, the people making less than $15K/yr or less are the bottom two tax brackets, 0% and 10%. The people making $125K-$150K are in the 28% bracket.

The income in each bracket is as follows:

View attachment 63602

Looking at the two charts we can clearly see that people in the 10% bracket across all filing types account for over 27.4 million people whereas people in the 28% bracket, which has a much wider income range than the requisite $125K-$150K/yr, accounts for only 4.6 million people.

We haven't even adjusted for the specific income ranges either, 'cause if I could do that the number of people making $125K-150K would be even lower and the number of people making $15K or less would be far higher 'cause that would be adding that 0% PLUS a good chunk of the 15% bracket.

Just comparing the raw numbers in those two tax brackets alone you see that there are almost exactly 6 times the number of people making less than $15K/yr than $125K-$150k/yr.

(source: https://www.fool.com/retirement/2017/01/16/the-most-common-tax-bracket-in-america.aspx)
Thank you for that. I agreed with you. I’m fully aware of more people being in poverty than in wealth.

Which leads me to my next question:
If someone makes less than 15k a year, are they not allowed to spend their money on what others deem unaffordable?

Niggas in mansions are broker than niggas in a trailer park - KonceptJones logic

Thank you for that. I agreed with you. I’m fully aware of more people being in poverty than in wealth.

Which leads me to my next question:
If someone makes less than 15k a year, are they not allowed to spend their money on what others deem unaffordable?

You can spend your money on whatever you want, but people can also call you a fool for making those purchases. And of those purchases cause you to go broke or cause other issues in your life, no one has an obligation to help you because you put yourself in that position thanks to those piss poor decisions with your money.

I don’t understand why their income matters maybe they lease the phone and should they buy a Android instead?

I don’t understand why their income matters maybe they lease the phone and should they buy a Android instead?
This wouldn’t be an argument if everybody had a Samsung.

Clearly people who have an issue with people buying iPhones think only rich mfs should have an iPhone.

Nah, that's @Goldie logic 'cause it took a nigga with that kind of logic to even think of something that amazingly stupid.

Blame yourself fam. Your logic is niggas who paying for more expensive phones are some how broker than the niggas who buy cheaper phones..... Do better fam.

With the exception of the iPhone X, which even I think is too much. If you can’t afford an iPhone, you can’t afford the Samsung either.

EFBCCF3D-DBDC-475C-B64A-BB24AE1828E0.jpeg C6BA0E49-6E7E-4786-8138-F21D1D160315.jpeg B106787E-6FAF-4CAB-8F45-DE22DA1334DB.jpeg

Glad I bowed out pages ago

Bout to go move some threads. Brb

Back