Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not gonna tell Goldie iPhones have Samsung parts in them

Nope, not gonna say a word

Those OLED displays that iPhone owners brag about so much...

Samsung-logo.png

Move_fbbe7d_2459319.gif

Mashed my Samsung Galaxy S8 so I got a ZTE Axon 7 as a temp until the LG G8 drops

People are underestimating these other companies if they think Apple and Samsung are the only two players worth checking. The fact those 2 are so big is incentive to check out other companies, because you know they're gonna have to have some dope shit to compete with their flagships
Look into the OnePlus 6T its probably the best phone out besides the Note 9 and it's only $565. Pure Android OS 6 to 8g of RAM and 128 to 256g of storage. For the price nothing can touch it.

I think I'm going to order it to replace my S8+ till S10+ drops next year

Talked my self out of buying the Note 9 this weekend.

Shit was like $550 if I traded in the Note 8.

Was gonna buy the samsung watch with it.

Put that motherfucker on the cart and decided to wait a month or two.

Spent too much money this week.

ZTE's Nubia. Front and rear screens. The rear is also a touch screen and can double as a game controller. No notch on the front because there's no camera on the front, you use the rear with it's two cameras for selfies and video calls.

Just grabbed a s9 with my uograde. Wanted to stick with google and grab a pixel 3xl but would have had to change my plan. Kinda mad. Still using my google pixel 2 xl for now. Favorite phone.
Thought about trying Huawei and copping that p20 pro too. That triple lens camera is crazy. Same thing tho would have had to change my plan. Which I will not be doing.

I'm getting Bixby the fuck outta there as soon as I turn this phone on tho.

Just grabbed a s9 with my uograde. Wanted to stick with google and grab a pixel 3xl but would have had to change my plan. Kinda mad. Still using my google pixel 2 xl for now. Favorite phone.
Thought about trying Huawei and copping that p20 pro too. That triple lens camera is crazy. Same thing tho would have had to change my plan. Which I will not be doing.

I'm getting Bixby the fuck outta there as soon as I turn this phone on tho.
That Bixby button shouldn't be there or at the least be able to be used to turn into something else besides Bixby. There's an app out there that will remap the button but wish I could just do it without that. That button should be Google Assistant or quick camera but fuck Bixby even it's better than the Apple voice but still it sucks

Look into the OnePlus 6T its probably the best phone out besides the Note 9 and it's only $565. Pure Android OS 6 to 8g of RAM and 128 to 256g of storage. For the price nothing can touch it.

I think I'm going to order it to replace my S8+ till S10+ drops next year

I been rockin' w/ the OnePlus 6 (256 GB) since it came out and this bish HARD!

For the money, I quite honestly don't see how I can go back to Samsung. It hits most key features out the park.

I been rockin' w/ the OnePlus 6 (256 GB) since it came out and this bish HARD!

For the money, I quite honestly don't see how I can go back to Samsung. It hits most key features out the park.
I'm about to pull the trigger and get the One Plus 6T. For the price no phone can fuck with it. 8g RAM 256g storage under $600

I'm about to pull the trigger and get the One Plus 6T. For the price no phone can fuck with it. 8g RAM 256g storage under $600
Dec 13 One Plus will be dropping a McClaren edition 6T. With 10g RAM and 256g storage and all of that under $700.

Keep in mind most your high end computers have less than 10g of RAM.

Dec 13 One Plus will be dropping a McClaren edition 6T. With 10g RAM and 256g storage and all of that under $700.

Keep in mind most your high end computers have less than 10g of RAM.

16GB is the low-end on a "high end" PC.

My lil garbage ass notebook that I got back in 2010 has 8GB on it.

Most people have 8g RAM computers Mac Book only has 8. But that's Apple and they're trash and consideres high end so you have a point

yeah. When I was working in defense/engineering my workstation had 32GB of RAM... This was back in '07. I kept that machine from the day I got it until the day I left the company. Dell Precision 690 with dual quad core Xeon processors and 32GB of RAM.

Back