Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
How do yall feel about the hole punch notch on the new galaxy?

Im due for an upgrade. While i like having a cheap ass phone bill my charging port on s7 is jacked up so its only a matter of time before i have no choice but to upgrade.

Been thinking about switching to iphone xr even tho i been android since blackberry went out of style

The entire first minute and a half describes the state of ALL smartphones on the market today, including the iPhone. There's really nothing special or distinctive about any phones on the market now. At a glance, my Samsung J7 Neo doesn't look too different from my wife's old LG V20 and the only way you know her Note5 is a different phone is because of the chrome bezel on it.

Everything is just a slab with a screen on it. There's no character, nothing that speaks to you as an individual or anything that can be done with this design paradigm. The old phones have character, and there were plenty of design options available. Candybar-types, sliders, clamshell flip, flip out, the old-school keyboard at the bottom smartphones from Palm, Blackberry, Hitachi, Motorola, audiovox, etc, and oddball designs like the Kyocera Koi (which I had briefly), Nokia 7600 and N-Gage.

I stopped listening to the video after that.

Lol hell no. I always post reviews of other phones that just dropped.

This S10+ a fool best phone in the game. Also that G8 is nice I have the G7 as well
Yeah the S10 line is nice af, i got the regular one when it dropped and STILL finding random cool you can do lol was gonna get the plus but not a fan of big ass phones lol

This S10+ a fool best phone in the game. Also that G8 is nice I have the G7 as well

What's the biggest difference?

Was curious b/c I'm waiting for the Fold to drop this month, and might consider the S10

What's the biggest difference?

Was curious b/c I'm waiting for the Fold to drop this month, and might consider the S10
The phone is just smoother than any Samsung Galaxy ever made. Normally when I would buy a Samsung phone I would put a new launcher on it because stock one was buggy but this new One UI is smooth. The battery life on this thing last all day on a full charge with heavy use. Camera is the truth as well and you have a dedicated IG mode so there's no more issue with IG pics looking like Atari game.

@Cain Did you get you galaxy earbuds with yours? I never understood the big deal about wireless headphones but after having these i cant fuck with wired ones anymore lol

@Cain Did you get you galaxy earbuds with yours? I never understood the big deal about wireless headphones but after having these i cant fuck with wired ones anymore lol
Man they were sold out. I have the voucher from Samsung to buy them whenever they have more in stock though. Mad I don't have them.

What color you got

Back